𝟐𝟑→𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Beginne am Anfang

"I heard you got stabbed Y/n. How's your wound?" Wakasa asked and found his arms wrapped on your shoulder.

"I'm fine,It's not that I'm gonna die. Thi--" Wakasa put his finger on your lips making you stop on talking.

"Who stabbed you??" The three of them ask serioulsy. You felt like having a cold sweat. The three of them are scary when they're serious though. You gulp and just tugged on Wakasa's shirt.

"I don't know, okay." You mumbled. Then suddenly Wakasa chuckled. "Takeomi, yer scaring her." You sigh and breath some ear.

"I need your usual peck Y/n. Where's my peck?" Waka looks down at you. "Yeah, yeah." You uttered. You tip-toed and hold onto Wakasa's broad shoulder. Honestly this man is so tall, handsome and hot at the same time have a daddy aura.

"You're so tall." You uttered. Waka just stared at you with his usual look and lifted you to peck on his both cheeks as what he wished.

After you kissed his cheeks Waka put you down while your cousin's were glaring to latter which he sense quickly. He showed a cocky smile as he put you down.

"Chill, it's just a kiss." You just sigh and blushed a little. Since then you have crush on him but his age is stopping you. You stared to the three of them. You've been really close to your cousin and especially to Senju, of course, because she's a girl. Takeomi even pursued you to join their gang, but you decline of course, but you told them that if they need help, you're one call away.

"Let's go shopping!" Senju took you away from Wakasa and she hug on your forearm.

"But hey, you too, what you guys doing here??" You asked. Wakasa and Takeomi is behind the two of you.

"Just roaming around." Senju replied. All of you went out the train station and went on the dress stores. Roppongi have it all. You sigh and wished that Rindou won't show his self. You know that Rindou is a troublesome and this three as well. You'll be in a hot seat when they found out that Rindou is the reason why you ditched school.

I wonder what that guy's doing right now. Maybe he's still on the girls.

You can't help but to get irritated. You know that he's like a celebrity here and yet why'd you feel jealous?

Erk! This is Rindou's fault!

There's no way I'd like him in just a month, you thought. You pursed your lips and look for the clothes as well, since Wakasa told you to use his black card than Takeomi. That's a blessing so you didn't decline. They're quitely rich though.

"Y/n look, do I look pretty?" You look at Senju who's wearing a girly clothes. You went near her and fixed the dress a little. "Everything's good on you, Senju." You said and took one clothes and give it to her. "Okay, this one. You know, show your beauty." You uttered and pushed her inside the dressing room.

"Partner it with that heels, if you ain't comfortable, sneakers will do or that sandals." You smiled at your cousin. Like Emma, you also like fashion.

"Expected to the future model." You peered at your shoulder to look at Takeomi. "Well, that's my heart told me." Takeomi chuckled.

"Have you seen Sanzu?" You puckered curiously looking up to him as your head tilted a little.

"Come again?" You asked without so much knowledge.

"Haruchiyo. He's part of Toman though." Your lips parted. You remember Chifuyu told you something at the school who's looking to the culprit who stabbed you.

"Really?? Sanzu Haruchiyo?" You bite you lip and sit on the wooden stool. "I didn't know that he's part of Mikey's gang but I already heard his name but I didn't thought that it was Haruchiyo." You crossed your legs waiting to Senju to come out.