" Where are you going?" Dean asked as I stood up from the couch and maneuvered my way to the stairs, trying to avoid stepping on one of my brothers.

" I'm going to get a hoodie, I'm cold." I said, Dean nodded but Max looked up and shot me a questioning look.

" У тебя все нормально?" - " Are you okay" he asked worriedly.

" Я в порядке, объясню позже." - " I'm fine, I'll explain later." I said as I made my way upstairs.

I walked to Elias's room and knocked, I waited but there was no response, I slowly pushed the door open, " Elias?" I called out, I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.

I was about to walk downstairs when I noticed his window was open, I walked to the window and poked my head out. Elias was laying on the roof staring up at the sky. I slowly climbed out of the window and made my way to Elias, I laid down next to him. He had headphones in and had yet to notice me.

" Are you always this oblivious to your surroundings?" I asked him to jump up.

" Jesus fuck, you scared the hell out of me." he hissed, I couldn't help but laugh.

" Sorry." I said with a playful smile on my face, " What're you doing up here?" I asked as he laid back down.

" I like it up here, it's relaxing, quiet." he said as he stared at the peaceful sky, " Why're you out here?" he asked as he turned his head to face me.

" We were watching a movie and you weren't there, I wanted to check up on you." I said as I turned my head to look at him.

" I didn't know you guys were watching a movie, no one told me." he said with a look of sadness washed over his face.

" I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I'm sure the others thought you knew and assumed you didn't want to watch it." I said in an attempt to make him feel better.

" You don't have to lie, I know they forgot about me." he said as he looked back up at the sky.

" Most of them didn't even know we were watching a movie until they walked into the living room, it was a spur of the moment thing." I explained truthfully. " They wouldn't purposely exclude you, I wouldn't purposely exclude you."

" I just- I feel like they forget I even exist half the time," he sighed, " I've never really been close with any of them. I've tried to get close to them but it just never works out."

" I'm sorry, I don't think they did it on purpose, in case you haven't noticed most of our brothers are pretty antisocial, I'm sure it wasn't personal. All of us love you, I'm sorry if we made you think otherwise." I said as I gently grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze.

" I won't lie, I was a little jealous of you and Max when you first showed up. I tried for years to build a relationship with my brothers but it never worked. Then you guys show up one day and all of a sudden they want to be social." he gritted out, I could tell it made him angry.

" I think they were just excited to have us back. You can't blame it completely on them though, I've seen them try and bond with you but you push them away. You let your anger take over and you end up snapping at them, how're they supposed to get close to you if you won't let them." I explained.

" I guess you're right." he muttered quietly, I didn't say anything else, we just laid there looking up at the sky.

" Elias?"

" Yeah?"

" Do you like Elijah?" I asked.

" What?!" he asked as he shot up.