Chapter 7

Melina's pov-

" Is everyone clear on the plan?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads, we arrived at the location, it looked like an abandoned warehouse.

We split up to cover the exits, there were four ways to get out of this building, Max was at the front entrance, Theo was on the left, Silas was on the right, and Maddox was at the back entrance. I climbed through a window on the first floor, the inside of this building was the complete opposite to the outside. On the outside it looked old and run down, but on the inside it was very modern and organized, almost like an office building.

I noticed that there were two guards ahead of me that had yet to notice me, I pulled my knife out of my boot and I snuck up on the guard on the left. I jumped on his back and brought the knife to his neck, I slit his throat. The other guard tried to grab me but wasn't fast enough, I easily dodged him.

"ы милая маленькая штука, может мне стоит немного повеселиться с тобой, прежде чем я тебя убью." translation- " You're a cute little thing, maybe I should have some fun with you before I kill you." he said with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Иди на хуй." translation- " Go fuck yourself," I spat back, feeling disgusted by the thought of this creep trying to touch me.

" Guess I'll just have to kill you then," he said as he lunged for me.

I moved out of the way just in time, I was able to jump on his back and put my knife to his neck.

"Где офис вашего босса?" translation- "Where's your bosses office?"

"Я не говорю тебе дерьма." translation- " I'm not telling you shit."

I knew I wasn't going to get anything out of him, I took my knife and slit his throat, his body hit the ground with a thud. I quickly hid the bodies, " The first floor is clear," I heard Max say through my earpiece, I made my way up to the second floor.

I had checked all of the rooms and he was nowhere to be found. I took out a few more guards and waited for Max to give me the go ahead, to check the third floor. " Jesus fuck, why're there so many of them," I heard Silas complain through his earpiece.

" Second floor is clear," Max said. I made my way up the stairs to the third floor.

I had checked all of the doors on this floor but one, I kicked the door open and there were seven guards surrounding Adam.

Adam stepped in front of his guards, " Who the fuck are you and what do you want?!" he asked, his voice cold and demanding.

I ignored his question, I took out my knives and aimed for two of the guards on his right, I threw my knives at both of them. One knife landed in one of the men's eyes and the other landed on the forehead of the other man, they fell to the floor. Three other guards charged me. I took out my gun and shot two of them in the head, before I could shoot the third man, he jumped on me. He was able to land a few punches before I was able to stab him in the chest, I then took my knife and jammed it in his eye.

I looked at the remaining two guards, I shot them a smirk. One of the men grabbed me, while the other jammed a knife into my stomach, I looked up and smiled at the man. I grabbed the knife out of my stomach and rammed it into the guy behind me, I then grabbed my gun and shot the man who stabbed me.

I looked over at Adam, he looked horrified at the scene in front of him, the seven bloody bodies lying on the floor in front of him. I was covered in their bloor, I slowly crept towards him, a devilish grin on my face.