Going Seventeen Special

Pregnancy is something seungcheol is very thankful that he doesn't have to experience ever in his life.

From watching his brother's wife give labor seungcheol already knew how painful it was to give birth to a child.

The constant cravings the added weight to his tummy his genitals on fire! seungcheol doesn't want to imagine what's it like to give birth.

Until now.

"Say the name!" Seungcheol shouted.

"SEVENTEEN!"

"Hello Carats!!!" Seungkwan said happily as they all sat on chairs a lady sitting in front of them wearing a lab coat, cameras surrounding them.

"Today is a very special day for us because finally!!" he motioned to a woman holding a camera.

"Pd-noona is finally back from her maternity leave!!"he said clapping, the other members cheering for their noona.

The camera suddenly motioned to dino.

"And so as a little fun treat for our pd-noona and her baby boy we decided to try what her 14 hours of labor felt like" he cheered again clapping his hands.

The camera then motioned to jeonghan who was hikding a machine with wires surrounding it.

"We manage to get one of these electric simulation machines to help us actually experience the pain of childbirth" he saud a smug smile in his face.

For a little guide and help they had the guest Dr. explain to them the painful journey if childbirth.

It was very detailed that seungcheol felt his hair stand up, but as long as he wins whatever games their pd-nums have in store.

god is on his side.

F*ck god.

(don't actually f*ck god that's bad)

"Can we do a rematch?" seungcheol raised his hand as the other members were busy plugging in the death machine in his tummy.

"Sorry seungcheol-ssi, we can't" pd-noona said with an apologetic look behind her mask.

Seungcheol but his lip as he inhaled.

Absolute bullshit.

Pd-noona is practically cackling behind her mask.

Curse pregnancy.

"Dr. Kim said that it may hurt-" jihoon said.

Seungcheol gave him an unamused look.

"-but we'll be there to be with you as husbands to try and guide you to pregnancy" he continued.

"will you be giving me kisses?"seungcheol asked.

"jeonghan and jisoo surly will" wonwoo mumbled.

Finally after years-minutes of putting on the death machine plus a suit with weights for seungcheol to really have that pregnancy experience, he was finally.....

Pregnant

The camera showed seungcheol on the side wearing a weight suit and a beige cardigan his hand on his hips wearing a tired face.

"let's get this over with"

Hour 1

(95 line)/(98-99)

Seungcheol layed on the sofa that was placed on the living room of their set, one of his palm was on his belly and the other on his back jisoo and jeonghan on opposite sides of him, hansol,seungkwan, and chan behind the sofa wearing ugly hats as they were the one controlling seunghceol's contractions.