The 10 years you didn't love me

"haa...."

"ngh"

"nhaa..."

Seungcheol panted as he reached for the medicine ontop of the shelf.

'it hurts'

He reached for the small pills and drank it as he catched his breath tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

Once seungcheol had even breathing he went back to their room.

He sat at the edge of the bed and slipped his feet onto the comfoter his back propped against the headboard.

He looked to his left.

"you always looked so handsome my dear" he mumbled as he traced his fingers across jeonghan's muscular face.

"I love you" he mumbled as he layed down on jeonghan's arm hugging him by his waist.

His face buried onto jeonghan's chest.

"I don't have much time left" he started taking.

"maybe less than 1 month perhaps"

Seungcheol sighed as he felt tears brimmed his eyes.

"I don't really care what you do behind my back as long as I get to be by your side"

"treat them with respect okay?"

"not everyone is as good and nice as me"

Seungcheol stopped talking as he felt jeonghan hug him back.

Seungcheol smiled as he tighten his hold on jeonghan's waist burrying his head further.

"Don't be too cruel to me my dear"

"I don't have much time left I hope you know that" he said patting jeonghan's cheek.

He looked beautiful as ever, just like the day he married him, his red hair messy as it covered half his face.

Seungcheol pushed jeonghan's hair behind his ear.

"why can't you just be nice to me" seungcheol sobbed.

He felt jeonghan move.

"... che... ol.."

Seungcheol's breath hitched.

He sobbed quietly as he ran his hand behind jeonghan's neck.

"idiot"

"don't you know you're about to lose me"

"I'm going to a business trip"

Seungcheol read the text over and over again.

"liar" he mumbled as he held the phone.

The bank called him to say that the booked hotel was finished.

"you idiot, you idiot, you fucking idiot" he cursed as never ending tears left his eyes.

"you'll lose me you idiot" he cried.

After a few hours of crying seungcheol got up and packed his bags.

He packed for only 2 weeks and decided on leaving to go grocery shopping before going back to his home town.

He got back 2 hours later and started refilling the pantry doing all the laundries and cleaning the house.

He removed all of their wedding picture and set them inside the guest room.

he removed every ornaments his mother gave them and stored them in a box before finally taking his bag writing jeonghan a small note and leaving.