Red, white and Serenity

"Please don't make me do this" seungcheol sighed as he was escorted to a limousine by his father's assistant.

"If you hadn't fought with the prince of korea and ruined a 75k cake then you would still be in your little den working on how to abolish slavery" his father the governor of korea said.

"is there any other way than being friends with that carrot" seungcheol snarled as rolled his eyes.

"You can always fake your death maybe the imperial family will take pity on a deceased child" he offered.

Seungcheol gave his father the "fuck you" look before entering the limousine saying.

"Fuck you father"

His father shrugged it off "I love you too dear"

Seungcheol's frown deepend as the car drove off his gaze still on his father who was waving his hand.

He flipped him off before the window was closed and seungcheol was sighing onto the velvet sheets of the car regreting his life choices.

"Is it still late to accept the fake death thing?" he asked his father's assistant.

Xu Minghao.

"yes, here's the list of things you'll need before we arrive at the palace" he said as he handed seungcheol a stack of paper.

"what the hell is this?" seungcheol asked as he read the first two sentence.

Facts about his highness Prince Yoon Jeonghan

-He likes to eat bread

"Oh please a cabbage is more interesting than him" seungcheol said as he huffed reading the other facts.

-He likes to play the piano
-Born on the 4th of October
-Bestfriend is Hong Jisoo son of world renowned artist Hong Jane
-Has a dog named david

"Reading this is very upsetting" seungcheol said as he continues to browse the pages.

"You do know i don't give a flying fuck about what you feel right?" mimghao beside him said

Seungcheol rolled his eyes as he focused on the paper reading them.

Rules and Regulations
-Uploaded pictures everyday minimum of 2
-Laugh at what ever he says no matter how boring
-Don't act like a douche and look at him like he hung the stars

"At this point they'll mistake us as a couple instead of friends" seungcheol mumbled.

"Okay you and Jeonghan will meet at the entrance of the imperial palace and will chat while the photographer takes some pictures" he says.

"After you will meet for an interview and visit a hospital for chidlren who suffers from cancer stuff like that"

"Why did the world do this to me" seungcheol whined.

"Because you landed on a 75k cake and manage to cut the princes cheek because you decided to get hammered"

Okay fair point, seungcheol really did do that and at the night of the Heirs wedding to.

Not only was it a disgrace it will ruin his father's name.

"okay I'll do itt" he said dragging the i.

"but I won't have any fun"

"god I hope so"

The Imperial Palace was exactly what seungcheol expected it to be.