Baby baby

Today was the start of Seventeen's one week vacation in jeju Island.

For the past six months the group had 2 comebacks and hundreds of award shows that they had to attend.

But thankfully after many many days seventeen were given a whole 7 days to just relax inside a small island of jeju courtesy to the pledis ceo who paid for their vacation, seventeen has a whole island to themselves.

The first two days were fine and they all spent if either swimming on the shallow side of the sea or chilling at the outdoor bar near the seashore.

But when the third day came they were surprised with a cry if a baby.

"what the fuck was that?" jeonghan shouted as he ran out of his room, the others seem to have also heard it as they also scrambled to the living room.

"did one of the staff get pregnant?" jihoon asked as they all searched the rooms founding nothing.

Some also asked the staffs but to their disappointment there was no pregnant women with them.

"has anyone seen seungcheol hyung?"mingyu asked and they all froze.

For the past 30 minutes they were searching they didn't see their leader with them.

" maybe he's still sleeping?" wonwoo said as they made their way to seungcheol's room.

" no way seungcheol hyung is a light sleeper he should be awake by now" seungkwan argued.

Jeonghan was the one to turn the knob as they opened the wooden door.

They all took a peak as they looked at the bed in the middle of the room infront of a big glass window that has a beautiful veiw of the sea.

"seungcheol?" jeonghan called and there was no noise except for a small whimpering and babbling of a baby.

"what the—" jeonghan immediately walked over to the bed and there seungcheol sat.

A 1 year old sat.

"what the fu—"

Jihoon didn't get to finish his sentence as baby seungcheol immediately cried.

"ani!" he cried as he held out his tiny chubby arms as if asking to be picked up.

"I think he's saying 'hannie'" jisoo commented as jeonghan sat beside the 1 year old.

Little seungcheol immediately crawled towards jeonghan's lap and circled his small short hands around jeonghan's neck.

"eong-ani" seungcheol mumbled as he sniffed nuzzling his head on jeonghan's neck.

Jeonghan still in shock patted seungcheol's back as he put bis hand on seungcheol's bum to support him as he stood up.

The other watched in shock and amusement as jeonghan tried to coax the baby in his arms.

"do any of you know how this happened?!" their manager on the other side of the laptop said in worry as the members shook their head.

After the small scene on seungcheol's bedroom the youngests took the baby to play with on the seashore while the rest talked to their manager about the situation.

"we all ate the same thing yesterday"minghao reasoned as the others sighed.

" wait!" soonyoung called.

The others looked at him.

" didn't seungcheol hyung had that Martini from the waitress yesterday" he said.

the others eyes widen as they immediately scrambled to find the waitress.

"I'll send bodyguards to help you" the manager said.