Caramel Pudding

Seungcheol slowly opened his eyes he looked around before spotting a nervous and panicking jeonghan.

He raised his hand to touch jeonghan's face as the younger nuzzled to the older's palm.

".... jeong... han.. nie" he manage to mumble.

Jeonghan smiled as tears flowed from his eyes.

Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows as he his hand travelled down to jeonghan's hand.

"why are you... crying?" he asked his voice hoarse and weak.

Jeonghan only shook his head before grabbing seungcheol's hand kissing it softly.

"its nothing cheol" he said as more tears streamed his eyes.

Seungcheol didn't buy it but didn't question it further.

".. where... are the others?" he asked

Jeonghan smiled as he played with seungcheol's bangs swaying them to the side to reveal the olders forehead.

"they're outside" jeonghan answered.

"do you want me to call them?" he asked seungcheol nodded softly.

Jeonghan let out a small okay as he wiped his tears before kissing seungcheol's exposed forehead.

Soon the other members started crowding around seungcheol.

All masked their pain with soft smiles as they faced their leader.

"... did you guys... have fun at the fanmeet today?" seungcheol asked.

He was now laying on jeonghan's chest as the younger cradled him in his arms securing the older.

The others nodded but can't help to let out their tears as they answered their hyung.

Seungkwan whipped his tears as he went near seungcheol.

"we had fun hyung, we wish you could join us" he sobbed silently as he grabbed a hold of seungcheol's cold hands.

Seungcheol smiled unknowingly.

"I miss carats" he said.

"they miss you too" jihoon answered who was surprisingly the only one who wasn't crying.

"... why are all of you crying..?" seungcheol asked again.

"we just miss you so much hyung" mingyu answered wiping the tears from his cheeks.

Seungcheol hummed as he adjusted his position on jeonghan's arms.

"I... I want hyungs.. and eomma.. and appa" seungcheol mumbled and jeonghan asked jisoo to call seungcheol's family as the older was asking for them.

Soon seungcheol was greeted by his two older brothers and his parents.

His mother sat beside him smiling at jeonghan before taking her son's hand.

"how is my sweet baby?" she asked as seungcheol answered her delightfully.

".. I'm doing good eomma" he said.

"seungcheol is strong"

Seungcheol's brothers chuckled as they ruffled his hair.

"our youngest is very strong~" one of his brother cooed

Seungcheol hummed as he nodded.

"I was building muscles... but it disappeared when I got into the hospital" seungcheol said whining as his brothers laughed.