Underling

Seungcheol was faced with an angry jeonghan fuming as he talked to someone on the phone.

He knew he had this coming.

But what can he do?

He did the right thing, he saved everyone, why was he getting punished?

"alright" jeonghan answered.

"I'll call later" he said before bidding the other person on the phone goodbye and then hanging up.

He sighed as he stood up pushing his hair back.

"why did you do that you could've killed people inside that building!" jeonghan shouted as he slammed his hand on the table.

Seungcheol visibly flinched but kept his guard up as he shot back.

"but I didn't!"

"they didn't die and seungkwan amd hansol are safe!"

Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows as he rubbed his temples.

"you disobeyed direct orders!"

"your orders were shit"

Jeonghan's eyes widen as he glanced up ay seungcheol who was looking at him with a strong look.

"I did what I had to do to savee everyone!"

"I did the right thing and it's insulting that you don't see that!"

Seungcheol huffed as he stared at jeonghan with piercing eyes both of them had no plans backing out of the fight.

"turn around" jeonghan said darkly as seungcheol tilted his head.

"what?"

"turn around!" jeonghan this time shouted it as he got something from the drawer of his desk.

Seungcheol turned around following the youngers orders.

"you disobeyed the boss's orders, almost killed a dozen of people, risked the saftey of our agents, and talked back to your leader" jeonghan listed as he walked near seungcheol every step echoing throughout the spacious room.

"12 lashes" he simply said and Seungcheol's eyebrows raised.

"for every human that could've died"

Seungcheol's eyes immediately widen as he turned around to face jeonghan only to be tackled down by two guards and handcuffed.

"n-no stop!" seungcheol shouted as he felt the first burn at his back.

"ack!" he let out a sound of pain the whip traveling to his back diagonally the burning sensation made him weak.

The burn went on for hours, every agent that passed by the black doors felt remorse as they hear the painful cries of their best agent.

It pained them to hear the pleads and cries for help, seungcheol was right, if he hadn't clicked the bomb the Enemies could've taken hansol along with the hostages.

But neither of them could mutter a single word for they know that if they did, they would suffer the same consequences seungcheol was having right now.

All the agents could do was pray to anyone from above that seungcheol wouldn't suffer so much more.

Finally the cries have stopped but there were still sobs that filled the building.

"take him away please" jeonghan muttered as he let go of the whip the blood on the floor soaking the clean white carpet.

He felt tears brimmed his eyes as he watched the guards wrap a blanket around his lover as they gingerly carried an almost unconscious seungcheol to the infirmary.