My Boyfriend And My Suitor

Seungcheol is in big trouble.

After jisoo told seungcheol about his feelings for him, seungcheol immediately got creeped out.

Not by the fact that jisoo is actually willing to pay seungcheol to be with him but the fact that out of everyone in the school jisoo chose seungcheol.

not that seungcheol is denigrating himself.

that's actually his kink.

But seungcheol?

really?

Jisoo can do better than that.

Also seungcheol is taken.

He is in a re l a t ion sh i p

Not with just anyone.

He's in a relationship with jeonghan.

Yoon jeonghan, jisoo's so called best friend.

So why the hell is Satan's dog pursuing his little game on trying to make seungcheol his.

I mean isn't that ironic?

So seungcheol went around campus to find his friends to help with his situation.

Not that they're any help most of them suggested a threesome.

Please like Seungcheol would ever fuck jisoo.

But jihoon his friend his chingu, his one night stand, his highschool fling, his freshman sex partner might manage to give him a useful peice of advice.

"just have a poly relationship with them"

Friendship card revoked.

"Why does everyone I ask tell me that!" seungcheol groaned as he burried his head onto his palms.

Jihoon who was chewing on his damn sandwich looked at seungcheol unamused.

"well jisoo liked you and I'm pretty sure jeonghan wouldn't mind watching his boyfriend get banged by his best friend"

Seungcheol's eyebrows furrowed.

"what? I'm the one doing the banging" he said.

Jihoon immediately bursted into a fit of laughter before chocking on his sandwich and coughing.

"*cough* you as a tOP *wheeze*"

Seungcheol looked at jihoon bewildered.

He can absolutely top, I mean he is strong and big.

"what? I can top" seungcheol said as jihoon wiped the tears on his face still laughing...more like wheezing.

Jihoon coughed one more before his laughing died down.

"seungcheol sweetie did you and jeonghan ever had sex before?" he asked.

Seungcheol hummed as he pursed his lips "once when we were drunk"

Jihoon raised his eyebrow smirking "did your ass hurt the next day?"

"it did but I thought I just took a huge dump the day before" seungcheol said clueless.

Jihoon covered his mouth trying to block of the sound of his laugh.

"dude..."

Seungcheol stared at jihoon with furrowed eyebrows...

What??

What's wrong with your ass hurting after taking a shit?

Is it not normal for humans?

Is—