My boyfriend likes my Suitor

Seungcheol can see it.

From the way jisoo looks at jeonghan, when his eyes immediately shine when him and jeonghan enters the room.

he knows this son of a bitch has a crush on his boyfriend.

and he will prove it!

Seungcheol bit his lips as he put his hand on his chin.

Jisoo is the new transferee to their school, he's handsome, tall, rich, and to top it all jisoo is smart and a son of a very powerful man.

He is practically a monarch.

Seungcheol's face darken.

What if jisoo pays him money to break up with jeonghan.

Seungcheol's not saying he'll accept the money it still depends on how much jisoo is willing to give.

But seungcheol would never sell off his love for jeonghan!

He is as loyal as a mama bird.

Well technically some birds do eat their children but seungcheol wouldn't eat jeonghan.

In more ways than one.

Seungcheol sighed as he puffed his cheeks, he looked up to listen to his teacher talk.

Learning is better then thinking about ways a twink can ruin his relationship.

"I can hear you thoughtsss"

Seungcheol snapped his head as he come to face with a small man whose hair is dyed strawberry pink.

He looked like a chihuahua with how small he is

"chan?"

Chan nodded as he went back to his seat beside seungcheol crossing his arms.

"you know sometimes you have the habit to talk out loud" chan said as seungcheol pouted furrowing his eyebrows.

"I can't help it, that transferee student is ruining my life" seungcheol huffed.

"he's been on every dream I had for the last 4 weeks"

chan raised his eyebrow.

"even the one where you were riding a pony?"

Seungcheol narrowed his eyes " who do you think was riding the cotton candy cloud I was chasing?"

"oh jisoo"

Seusnapoed his fingers "exactly"

Chan sighed "this is very unhealthy you know"

"jealousy is a very horrible emotion"

Seungcheol scoffed "oh please weren't you the kid who went viral because his boyfriend quote 'looked at the cashier register with his seducing gaze"

Chan huffed.

"that woman is practically humping my mans leg and I'm pretty sure I'm in the right by fighting a home wrecking bitch "

"you slapped her with a sausage!" seungcheol exhaled.

"she was asking for it!"

Seungcheol looked at chan unamused.

Man this kid is really dumb.

Suddenly the bell rang and seungcheol immediately grabbed his things and went to exit the room.

"well goodluck on life chan I'll see you later!" he said in one breathing as he made a run for it excited to meet his lover.

He went outside to the sea of students and caught a glimpse of a blond hair holding a navy blue bag.