When seventeen were just too late

"I am coming,
for the monsters who ruined him,
turned his dreams into nightmares,
his stars into shadows,
They hurt him,
and so I'll hurt them"

It all happened so fast.

The screaming, the gunshot, the guards quickly coming into Seungcheol's aid, the horror in the faces of the members as they watched their hyung fall to the floor.

Jeonghan's mouth went agape as his pupils shook, his hand quickly covering his mouth as he watched seungcheol fell to the floor blood creeping out of his torso.

He wanted to puke.

This shouldn't be happening.

They were supposed to be in japan right now for their tour.

But the sudden call they got of the company changing the flight schedules and the delay of their plane led to a swarm of fans occupying the whole airport.

They were peaceful, minding their own business, talking with each other, catching some sleep.

One minute ago seungcheol was chatting with them talking about his new bucket hat.

The next, he was lying on the floor.

lifeless.

He wanted to blame security for not being careful and underestimating their fans.

Because they were just walking.

Jeonghan was chatting with jisoo and seungcheol was inbetween Hansol and Mingyu.

Everything was going smoothly.

When did it all go wrong?

Was it when seungcheol tied his shoelaces.

Unconscious about the one woman.

Who stands among the crowd.

A hoddie covering her face as she held a gun.

Firing two shot towards him.

"Hyung!" jeonghan snapped out of his trance as he heard seungkwan's painful cry as he immediately ran towards seungcheol side, paramedics trying to keep him alive.

"hyung, please stay awake" seungkwan plead as he held Seungcheol's hand the older looking at him with no emotion, blood streaking down his mouth his face blank as an oxygen mask was quickly put on his face.

The crowd was cleared as airport security came and pushed the fans away, space was created as seungcheol was put to a stretcher.

"I called the ambulance they're here" their manager said as he tried to keep the remaining members calm keeping them at ease as he made them enter a van.

Jeonghan was still shook.

His body remained unmoving.

He was sorrowful.

Breaking news

Seventeen Leader Scoups was taken to the hospital immediately after experiencing a saesang attack at the airport.

Police say the saesang has been planning the attack for 3 months and found numerous pictures of scoups getting out of the pledis building and their dorms.

Pledis has announced a short haitus for the group to recover from the accident as well as take legal action against the saesang.

We hope the fastest recovery from seungcheol-ssi.

"the docotr says yoy gusy can meet seungcheol in 15 minutes" manager Jeon says as he made the members sit on one of the hospital chairs waiting for Seungcheol's check up to finish.