"Ok!" I mumbled and opened my eyes yawning, looking at his face.

He gestured at me to look outside when I realized that I have been staring him for quite some time. I immediately looked towards the window so that I can hide my blush.

Like he said the view was amazing with the tiny lights present along the other side of the lane where the plane is about to land. I smiled seeing that view and held his hand tightly to which he too did the same.

After landing, we all ladies stood in one place while the men went to bring our luggage. I am holding one baby while Di is holding one.

"Hey Sis! Matt said I am going to stay in your guest room." Divya said smiling.

"Yeah! Finally, the lock is going to be removed after these many years. You need to do something for me." Di said grinning.

"What should I do?" Divya asked confused.

"When he opens the doors, take the key from him. I need one duplicate of that." She replied.

"Why do you need duplicate, Di?" I asked her confused.

"You see, when he first bought the house, I threatened him saying I will stay in the guest room whenever I get mad at him. Do you know what he did?" she asked in a whisper.

I shook my head in confusion. Mel laughed and said, "Su! Of course, she doesn't know as we never told her about that."

"Su! You are really becoming old day by day from the time you gave birth to those cute twins." Becks said teasingly.

"Don't worry Becks! You are next in line." Di said, glaring at her.

I laughed but looked at Mel to see she has a completely blank look on her face and looking away from us. What happened to her? I thought, but came out of my thoughts when Di shook me a little.

"Are you thinking about your husband?" she asked teasingly. I shook my head, smiling.

"Anyway, from that day onwards my dear husband locked that door. So now even if we get into arguments I had to stay near him only and can't even shift into the next room." She replied sighing.

"Are there no other rooms?" I asked her confused and stopped myself from laughing at her problem because it is cute.

"There are two rooms, but we both kept a rule that no one live there except our children." She replied.

After a few minutes, everyone came near us holding our luggage, and we got out of the airport, then saw two cars waiting for us.

"Where are we going to stay?" Suhas asked them.

"Uhmm... about that actually..." Matt started saying, but couldn't finish the line and took his son from me when he stopped himself from saying anything.

"Di, you told us not to think about those arrangements right. I mean you said you will arrange them right?" I asked her nervously.

"Yeah! I said that because I arranged them. My husband is just feeling little awkward to tell you as you guys may feel bad about us." Di replied assuring.

"Why would we feel bad because of you guys?" I asked her completely confused.

"That's because we are not going to let you both stay with us and actually booked a hotel room." She replied scratching her neck.

"Oh!" that's all I said because I don't know what to say.

"It's completely ok. Don't feel bad at all about that." Suhas immediately said smiling.