✨ Support Me? ✨

Thank you for reading the story~

I want you to know that it really does mean a lot to me that you took the time to read it - as well as voting and commenting - Thank you so much<3

However, no matter how much I enjoy writing stories here fr you guys, it does unfortunately not help me economically.

I have been unemployed for quite a while now, and as a measure to help out with the bills for my household, I started a Patreon back in April.

Patreon is a platform that lets you support your favorite artists and creators, and the support I have gotten so far means a lot more to me than you might think. Thank you. Thank you so much <3

On Patreon it's possible to support me with as little as $1 a month, and by being a Patreon, you get access to a lot of other perks and activities as well. So if you enjoyed reading this, please consider checking it out.

Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/FictionFairy

I know that some of you do not like Patreon, and as an alternative, I do have a PayPal. This is not connected to the benefits system by itself, but I can make it so manually - if this is something you would be interested in.

PayPal:
https://paypal.me/WinnifredArtemis

Please know that I do not expect you to pay me, but that this is something I have available in case you want to support me and a possible future in writing.

I'm also considering to start offering writing consulting / feedback as a service of its own. If this is something you are interested in that - please do not hesitate to contact me :)

I love you all 😘
Fiction Fairy / Winny

I love you all 😘- Fiction Fairy / Winny