I'll Change~Ercole x Reader~!Short!

(Requested by 1Wasabi_Sama1 I made the reader a Starfish, also your legs are the tentacles(?) of the starfish. I put the words/phrase in Italian and English at the end of the chapter, FYI. Enjoy!)

"Boys, get behind me.." you mumbled, using one of your (f/c) starfish arms to protect the two teen sea monsters. You looked at the two boys as they helped Giulia. Turning your attention onto the older male in front of you, you crossed your arms and glared at him. "Ercole..."

"Wow, look at you, protecting i due idioti*." He sputtered, pointing his spear at the two boys behind you. "abbiamo tutti paura di te*, why don't you three leave...before I force you!" A small gasp came from Luca, making you more eager to stop Ercole from hurting Luca and Alberto. A small smile tugged at your lips, making Ercole swing his spear at you, making the crowd that was watching the race gasp at the sudden action.

"(Y/N)!" Luca gasped, seeing blood run down from your stomach.

"Ahah! There's no one to protect you- che cosa?*" He yelled, watching the wound slowly close itself up and the blood slowly melt away. "impossibile...*" he started at you with wide eyes, confused and shocked on how you did that just now.

"It's called being a Starfish, Tesoro*." You smirked, crossing your arms while Alberto had a huge smile on his face while both Luca and Giulia watched you in awe. Light blush coated his cheeks "But I'm sure you wouldn't understand since...you hunt our kind." Everyone's eyes were on Ercole, making the male stuttered out nonsense.

Once Ercole snapped out of his thoughts, he went and attacked you again, failing since you were healing yourself.

"Ercole, just stop-" someone from the crowd started, trying to stop the fighting since it was scaring the little kids.

"Fine! If you want questi mostri* around, then raise your hand!" Ercole snapped, looking around at the crowd to see everyone's hands were up.

"Looks like you'll see us more often, Ercole.." you smirked, seeing that the town was on your side.

Months pasted since the incident and sea monsters and humans now live in peace with one another. Sea monsters help humans with fishing and other water activities while humans helped them with land activities.

"Are you ok?" You laughed, picking up a kid with your tentacle who face planted into the water. The kid nodded, letting out a laugh as well and taking off back to their mom once you let go. You sighed, blowing your whistle and pointing at two kids who were wrought housing each other. "Hey! Be careful, ok? I don't want another kid to come to me crying."

"(Y/N), someone wants to see you." Alberto sighed, pointing behind him before going in the water, letting some of the kids grab onto his tail as he dragged them around.

"Ma'am, if it's about your two kids, they're fine. Luca is taking good-" you sighed, turning around to face the 'mother' but instead, it was Ercole, who had a pitiful face expression. "Care...what do you want?"

"Look, I'm...I'm sorry about what I did to you at the Portorosso cup..." he stated, fiddling with his hands slightly. "I wasn't thinking straight and I was just doing things that weren't right." A small smile took over your annoyed expression.

"It's all good, after I'm done with my life guard duty, wanna drive around on your Vespa?" You asked, placing your hand on his shoulder.

"How can I not turn that down." He laughed, grabbing your hand and quickly grabbing your hand and placing a quick kiss on the top of your hand. Blushing slightly, you watch Ercole walk off to his Vespa, getting on and driving off, giving you a small wave before he left your sight.

abbiamo tutti paura di te= we are all afraid of you

i due idioti=the two idiots

che cosa?=what?

impossibile= impossible

Tesoro=Sweetheart

questi mostri=these freaks