Sea Monster?~Luca x Gender Nutral! Reader~ !Short!

(this was requested by @Dinosnawser enjoy!)

"Luca?! Where are you?" You cried, stopping at the top of the hill and seeing the huge crowd of people down by the finish line.

"They are down there." One of the kids stated, walking next to you and pointing down at the crowd, handing you a spare umbrella, due to the rain that showed up during the race. You grabbed the umbrella and made your way to the mass of people, shouting Luca's name as you did.

"Excuse me, Luca!" You cried, slipping past the remaining people that were still on the hill. As you got closer to the crowd, you heard two male voices and a female; quickly knowing that the female was your twin, Giulia.

"Luca?" You mumbled, stopping once you saw two sea monsters and Giulia who wasn't fazed by them. She smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck and letting go of the trophy.

"(Y/N)...don't freak out but, Luca and Alberto are sea monsters.." she mumbled, slowly walking over to you, making you glance at the two sea creatures who looked down in shame and worry.

"Tell your partner that we won't hurt them!" Alberto whispered, gritting his teeth and glancing over at Luca. Red covered his green-teal face, making the purple sea monster laugh and push his friend over to Giulia and you.

"Ah!- umm...(Y/N), we won't hurt you-" Luca started, walking over to you and putting his arms out for a hug. You back up slightly, clutching the umbrella handle and holding it close to your chest, making Luca stare at you in shock.

"Sib...they won't hurt you.." Giulia sighed, putting her hand on Luca's shoulder. You shook your head slightly, placing your head into your free hand.

"I'll be at the house.." you mumbled, walking back to the house, feeling your friends stare at the back of your head until you left their sight.

Dinner was quite awkward. Mostly for you since Luca and Alberto talked with your dad and your sister. You looked up at your sister, seeing that she was signal for you to talk to Luca, since he was the most hurt about the situation that happened at the finish line.

"I'm done. Thanks for dinner." You mumbled, getting up from your seat and making your way to your room.

"(Y/N)-.." Luca started, hearing your bedroom door slam shut. He looked over at Alberto and Giulia, hoping that they'd help him out.

"Just go talk to them! I'm sure they'll understand." Alberto groaned, shooing Luca off then going back to the pasta. Giulia nodded, grabbing his wrist and going up to your room, knocking on the door and going back to the kitchen, leaving a confused Luca at the door.

"Giulia, can you- oh..." you mumbled, opening the door and see that it was Luca.

"(Y/N)! Hey," He laughed awkwardly, rubbing his arm slightly. You sighed, shaking your head and smiling slightly. "Look, I wanted to tell you but I was scared..because your dads and Hunter and all.."

"No it's ok. I understand. I'm sorry for freaking out..i just wasn't expecting it." You chuckled, rubbing the back of your neck. He looked up at you with a shocked face expression.

"Oh! I wouldn't blame you, so I understand-" he stuttered out, waving his hands around before you kissed him on the cheek, making Luca freeze.

"Uh, I'll be at the hideout. My dad is going to put Alberto and you to work later." You smiled, slowly closing the door. Luca nodded, running back to the kitchen. Once the door was fully closed, you slid down the closed door, blush covering your face from the kiss.