New Leaf ~Guido x Reader~ Part 1

(Idk how I should feel. Is it bad that I find him kind of cute?! Whatever on to the story!)

"Where are we going?" Giulia asked, looking over at Luca who went a different bike route. You gulped, shivering at the thought of seeing your parents. Which just happened.

"Uh...a shortcut." Luca stated, tensing up from almost getting caught by his parents. You nodded, looking over at your little brother. A small groan came from behind you, making you elbow Alberto's back slightly.

"Steeper, rough terrain... I like it," Giulia smirked, looking at the ground then at your little brother. "Why aren't you training?" Alberto went and grabbed a handful of pasta, shoving it into his mouth and glaring at her.

"I'm always training!" He mumbled, his mouth still full of food. You sighed, standing up on your bike and going up the smaller hill, sitting back down once you got over it.

"We made it!" You sighed, watching Giulia and Alberto get off of the bikes once Luca and you stopped at the top of the hill.

"Bravo, Luca. That was your fastest yet," Giulia smiled, showing Luca the time on the stopwatch. You smirked, punching Lucas arm playfully, making the boy yelp in surprise. "Ooh, guys, look! That's the train to Genova."

"That goes to your school?" Luca asked, making you sign in boredom. You were never too fond of the idea of school, but whatever makes Luca happy, made you happy. Giulia nodded, earning a scoff from Alberto. You didn't pay any mind to the conversation from there but you did snap out of your thoughts when you were on the back seat of the bike.

"Alberto?! What in the name of pearl are you doing?!" You cried, holding onto your brother for dear life as he made a sharp turn into a wall and down a flight of stairs. He didn't answer, but you did get a scream from the two boys in front of you once they saw the ocean up ahead.

SLASH!

You gasped, seeing Giulia at the railing which is were the three of you crashed and flew into the water. You grabbed your brother and pulled him behind a rock, leading the two boys to a saver spot once the coast was clear.

"Look, I was just trying to show you how to do it right." Alberto started, watching you shake yourself dry and going back into your human form and out of your sea monster form.

"You don't know how to do it right!" Luca cried, following your lead and intertwining his pinky with yours, since he's done it ever since he was a little pup.

"I got us down the hill, didn't I?" Alberto smiled with a confident tone, pointing to the water. Luca let go of your pink and turned to face the purple sea monster.

"You crashed! Into the sea!" The boy spat, glaring at his friend. You took that as your Que to give them some space.

"It's fine." Alberto reassured, shaking himself off and turning back into a human.

"Nothing's fine! Our parents just saw us!" Luca pointed over to you, then to himself, clearly irritated that Alberto wouldn't get the hint. As the two of them continued to fight, you remembered that boy. He looked and seemed around your age, probably a year older but he saved your guy's life, which probably because Luca and Alberto are kids...right?

"(Y/N)! Get off of me!" Luca shouted, pushing off Alberto and looking over at you. You turned to face them and saw that Alberto was going to punch your little brother straight in the face.

"Hey-"

"You're alive!" Giulia beamed, running over to both boys and tackling them into a hug once they got up. Before you had time to proses what was going on, you were pushed forward by Giulia whom was hiding behind you.