Too Much?~Guilia x Fem! Reader~!Short!

(1980's AU!)

"Hey, sorry I'm late!" Giulia gasped, running over to you with a small hand purse in her hand. She wore a pair of high waisted jeans with a crop top that says 'I need my Space!' with different planets and stars on the front, with a pair of red Converse.

"Oh, it's alright. I just got here a little bit ago." You reassured, waving you hand slightly. You hand a (f/c) button up blouse, high waisted jeans with (f/p), as well as black boot heels. Giulia let out a small gasp, pink dusting her cheeks. "Um, you ok, Giulia?"

"Huh?" Giulia snapped out of her thoughts, shaking her head before stopping and giving you a warm smile. "Yeah! Come on, let's go!" She grabbed your hand with her free one, dragging you into the arcade that the two of decided to hang out for the day.

"What are you going to play?" You asked, grabbing a cup to put your quarters in. "I'm probably going to play Q*Bert. That game is awesome!"

"Hmm.." Giulia mumbled, grabbing a cup as well and stared to dump out all of her quarters that she had into the cup, you doing the same. "I think I'll play Hopper, once we are finished let's meet up at Donkey Kong." You nodded, going over to play Q*Bert while Giulia went to play Hopper.

"Luca and Alberto did that?" You laughed, putting down your drink on the table while Giulia nodded frantically.

"I swear! They got in so much trouble after!" Giulia wheezed, trying to calm herself down which made the two of you laugh harder. Once you calmed down, you grabbed a slice of pizza, taking a bite and putting your slice on your plate. "Sooo...How's your dads business?" She placed her hands in her lap, turning her head over to you. 

"Its good..got more customers the past week." You mumbled as you wiped your greasy hands on one of the napkins that rested on the table, no sure what so say next. Awkward silence feel over the two of you, making you both look away in embarrassment. 

"I think I see your mom's BMW.." Giulia stated, pointing to the marron BMW that was in one of the parking spots in front of the arcade. "And I see my dad's car as well." You got up from you seat, grabbing your prizes and started to walk to the car with Giulia to your left.

"I guess I'll see you later." You smiled softly, lifting up your arms slightly before dropping them back to your side.

"Yeah, see you later." She smiled back, rubbing her arm with her free hand, quickly pecking your cheek before running to her dad's car.

"Yeah...bye.." you mumbled, waving awkwardly as dark blush covered your cheeks. You wobbled over to your moms car, getting in the passenger seat and slamming the door shut. "I'm in love..."