Let Me Help~Luca x Reader~

"Oh my god, the house is on fire!" Your mother screamed, seeing a fire in the kitchen. Your father immediately went to wake you up, quickly running up the stairs and into your bedroom.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) get up now, there's a fire!" He yelled, shaking your body and going to wake up your little sister. You sat up, the smell of smoke entered your room and into your lungs, making you start coughing.

You got out of bed and grabbed your backpack full of clothes, money, snacks, toiletries and other items that was used for emergencies. Running down the stairs, you went out the backyard, since your parents told you to go that way when there was a fire.

"I'm all covered in ash..." you mumbled, quickly pulling out a spare of clothes and putting those on once you stripped out of your dirty clothes. You smiled softly, looking up to see that your family was nowhere in sight. "Mom? Dad? (S/N)-Ah!" You screamed, a small explosion went off in the house, making it crumble to the ground.

"I need to leave..." you quickly climbed over the fence and ran to somewhere safe.

"The train station..." you gasped, slowly walking over to the ticket booth. Once at the window, you felt the woman's eyes on you, watching you grab your money from one of the pockets. "One ticket to Portorosso. Please." You slid the money over to her, and in exchange, you got one ticket to Portorosso. You gave her a small thank you and made your way onto the train, letting out a sign of relief once you sat down.

"Ah.." you hissed, seeing a burn on your (L/R) hand and on your leg. Opening and digging through your bag, you grabbed some bandages and started to wrap your hand and leg. "I guess that will do for now."

Over in Genova, a house has burned down to the ground. The family has stated that they had two daughters, (S/N) who is their youngest, and (Y/N), their oldest.

You gasped, glancing over at two kids that looked around your age. The boy had dark brown hair that was slightly curly. The girl had red hair with a teal beanie and in her hands was a small radio. Both had school uniforms which gave you the hint that they are going to Portorosso for summer, since most kids went there for the Portorosso Cup race.

Unfortunately, their oldest daughter did not come out with them. Her body hasn't been found in the ashes of the house. We have assumed that she was burned alive, police and firefighters have pronounced her dead. We don't-

Dead.

Dead..

Dead?

"I feel bad for the family.." the girl sighed, turning off the radio and looking at the boy. "That's just horrible.."

"Yeah..wait! Turn it back on, did they give a description about her?" The boy asked, turning the radio back on.

-For sure. The girl was last seen with (s/w) (sleepwear), she has (h/c) (h/l) hair, (e/c) eyes, with (o/f/f) (other facial features) if she's not dead and you do see her, report to the police in Genova. Immediately.

"ciao zia..." you mumbled, opening the door to your aunts house. A sheepish smile tugged at your lips once your aunt saw you in the living room.

"(Y/N)! You're all over the radio! What happed?" She gasped, running over to you, wiping the ash that was on your face and arms.

"I-i don't know...it went by so fast.." you started, worry was in your voice as you spoke. A sigh came from your aunt, making you stop and look at her.