You'll Be ok?~Alberto x Reader~!Short!

"Dad! We're back!" Giulia beamed, walking into the small house with Alberto and Luca right behind her. Massimo slammed down his knife into the cutting board, making the kids jump in surprise.

"Uh, dad. Where's (N/N)? Wasn't she with you?" Alberto asked, looking at Massimo as he took his usual seat at the table. Both Luca and Giulia followed and took their seats as well; Luca sitting next to Alberto and Giulia sitting at the end of the table, near Luca.

"..She's in the hospital...someone got her while we were fishing," Massimo sighed, grabbing the bowls full of pasta and sliding them to the kids. Luca spat out his water, seeing that half of Alberto's face was his purple, scaly sea monster form as well as his shoulder and a bit of his collar bone and a bit of his neck. Giulia gasped, placing a hand on her chest as she clutched her shirt. "Son?"

Alberto stared at his father in shock, looking over at Luca and Giulia before slamming his hands on the table. "How? I thought Luca and I stopped people from hunting sea monsters?! I thought sea monsters and humans lived in peace now!"

"Alberto, son, it's only been a few weeks. Some hunters will take some time to get used to you sea monsters." Massimo stated, twirling his fork into the pasta, sliding the fork into his mouth, and taking the pasta off the fork. A groan came from the older teen, slamming his hand on the table before taking a bite of pasta.

"What happened to her? If you don't mind me asking.." Luca asked, glancing over to Massimo. He shook his head slightly, placing down his fork next to the bowl.
.
.
"Are there any fish here?" Massimo asked, looking over at you. You got up and tumbled into the water, seeing your (f/c) scales appear on your skin as well as your tail and fins. Swimming around, you bumped into a boat. A boat with a terrified hunter.

"Sea monster!" He cried, grabbing his spear and throwing it at you, waiting to see if it drew blood. You screamed, pulling out the spear and holding your lower stomach, weakly pulling yourself onto their boat before everything went black.
.
.
"Dio mio.." Giulia gasped, suddenly getting the urge to puke. Luca got up and stood next to Giulia, rubbing her back and helping her drink her water.

"I-uh-when can we see her?" Alber stuttered out, standing up which made his chair hit the wall. He glanced out the window, seeing that the sun was about to set. "I'll be back!" Alberto quickly ran out the door, not worried about the scold he was going to get when he gets back.

You let out a yelp, hearing the door slam open. Gazing over to the door, you saw the only and only Alberto Scorfano. Your boyfriend. "Alberto? What are you doing?"

Alberto stared at you with wide eyes, his eyes glued to your lower stomach, seeing the bloody bandages. "Mother of pearl..(Y/N) I.."

"It's not your fault Alberto." You smiled, sitting up slightly which made you hiss in pain. Alberto gasped, getting ready to help you but you gave him a warm smile. "I'm fine.." He shook his head, running over to you and enveloping you in a hug. Tears poured from his eyes as he straddled your hips, being careful to not hurt you.

"Alberto.." you whispered, rubbing his back, feeling his tears soak through your shirt. You smiled shakily, gently grabbing his face and making him look at you. "Alberto, darling.." his breath hitched, blushing from the unexpected nickname.

"You'll be ok, right?" Alberto asked, leaning into your touch slightly with a soft smile plastered on his face. You nodded, rubbing your thumbs on his cheeks, wiping away any tears that were still on his face.

"Yep, and I have you to help take care of me." You smiled, quickly pressing your lips onto his, feeling his arms snake around your waist.