Can we pull this off?~Alberto x Reader~ Part 1

(This was requested by Mikasa_Ackerman11 Guilin knows that Luca, Alberto, and (Y/N) (later) are sea monsters.)

"(Y/N)! Go get my Vespa." Ercole snapped, soon ordering Ciccio and Guido to do something for him. You nodded, running down the hill and to the Gelato parlor where Ercole left his Vespa.

"Ugh..what a slob..leaving his keys in.." you sighed, turning the keys in the Vespa which started the motor.

"Hey! Is that your Vespa?" A voice called, running over to you with his friends behind him. "Whoa..it looks so amazing up close.."

"Wait...that's Ercole's Vespa! Are you going to steal it?" The girl beamed, jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face.

"What-no, I'm bringing it to Ercole..I'll see you guys around." you quickly stated, speed walking back to Ercole with the Vespas handles in your hand, pushing it with ease.

"Giulia, you don't go up and asked that!" The boy who asked if the Vespa was yours groaned, glaring at the girl who went by the name Giulia.

"Oh be quiet, Alberto!..." she cried, crossing her arms. As you got father away from the three teens, the conversation soon turned to gibberish.

"Champion coming through." Ercole called, walking through the path that the kids made for him. You rolled your eyes, twirling the Vespa keys around your finger. The four of you were in a line; Ercole was obviously in the front, Ciccio was second in line, your 'brother', Guido, and then you. A groan came from Giulia, making you stiff a laugh slightly. "Ciao, Ciao! Hey!"

"Ercole." She mumbled, darting her eyes away from him and over to you, seeing the frown that was on your face. "She doesn't want to be there.." both boys nodded, watching the four of you guy's movements.

"Aren't you a little old, Ercole?" The lady that worked at the booth sighed, looking up for her paper and watching him place down the money on the pages.

"Signora! I'm 16." Ercole gasped dramatically, putting a hand on his chest, making her said 'you said that last year.' You scoffed slightly, leaning on your brother slightly, making him smile softly. "But this year, it's true. You might want to save your money, ragazzi." Ercole pointed to some of the kids as the four of you walked away from the booth and over to the teens that you talked to earlier.

"This year, Ercole's gonna break the record and make it six in a row." He smirked, walking passed the teens before backing up with a laugh. "Oh, no. I don't believe it. Spewlia, you teamed up with these vagrants?"

"Ignore him." She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, I wish for you that you could. I'm afraid your friends still need to pay the out-of-town weirdo tax." Ercole snapped his fingers once he stood in front of you, making you cross your arms and move over to Guido. Ciccio pulled down Giulia's beanie, snatching the money that was in her hands.

"Hey! Ercole! You have to give it back!" She cried, fixing her beanie and sending a glare at him. Ciccio snickered, handing the money to Ercole who put it in his pocket.

"Ercole doesn't have to do anything. He's the Portorosso Cup champion, number one. And number two, his life is amazing and everyone loves him." He stated, his ego rising at each word. You mouthed the words and coped his jesters, since he did his little speech almost 24/7.

"They don't love you. They're afraid of you." Giulia replied, pointing over to the group of kids that are going to participate in the race. Ercole took his sandwich from Guidos hands, sputtering once Giulia finished her sentence.

"Raise your hand if you love me." He beamed, raising his own hand and looking around to see that pretty much everyone had their hand up, everyone but Giulia, the two boys and you, which he couldn't see since you went behind him again. "See? Everyone. Even you. Bop!" Ercole tapped his sandwich on the taller boys nose, making him at his breaking point.

"Oh, that's it. Come on, Luca." He snapped, looking over at Luca and going into a fighting position, making Ercole hand Ciccio his sandwich and getting into a fighting stance as well.

"Alberto?" Luca asked, trying to calm down his friend.

"Silenzio, Bruno. Remember, this is for our Vespa." Alberto reassured, putting down his fists and looking over and Luca and Giulia then taking a step as Giulia stopped him.

"Here! Take Ercole's." You smirked, tossing Alberto the keys. A smile landed on his face, but it soon dropped when Ercole caught the keys.

"Guido, slap (Y/N)." He ordered, not looking at the two of you. You put your hand up, watching your brother slap your hand, acting like he'd slapped you. "A Vespa?" Ercole bursted out laughing, pointing at the male, putting his hands on his hips while Guido tried to copy his actions.

"Trash like you can't ride Vespas." Ercole smirked, glaring at Alberto and Luca.

"Well if you can ride one, then they can." You mumbled, making some of the kids giggled at the joke.

A small groan escaped your lips, looking at the water with a spear in your hands. Guido looked over at you with a warm smile, making you feel slightly better.

"Any sea monsters?" Ciccio asked, glancing at Ercole who was looking though a pair of binoculars.

"No. But I see some bait." He laughed, putting down the binoculars and going to the motor, turning up the speed and heading straight to Luca, Alberto, and Giulia. Giulia warned the two boys as they tried to make the boat move, but the boat was slowly spinning in a circle.

"Ercole?" Guido asked, seeing that he wasn't going to stop.

"Ercole..come on, this isn't funny.." you mumbled, shaking your head slightly. Guido and you grabbed the handle for the motor, pulling and pushing it so the boat made a sharp turn.

Luca let out a gasp, ducking when he saw water come towards him. Alberto didn't duck and got hit with the water, turning into his sea monster form which made him hide in the boat.

'Another sea monster...' you thought, seeing that you weren't the only one who was a sea monster that was in Portorosso. You took a deep breath and back up in the boat, running and taking a leap of faith towards Luca and Alberto's boat, slipping slightly and getting your foot wet but you quickly dried it off. "Hey-whoa.." you whispered, seeing Alberto's purple scales.

"What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill him?" Luca whispered shouted, grabbing one of the towels and standing up, only to hit Alberto in the chin with his elbow which made him fall into the water. Both Luca and you let out a gasp, praying that Ercole didn't see Alberto.

"Hmm. Where did the other one go?" Ercole stood near the motor, getting a better look to see if he could find Alberto. With no Alberto in sight, he glanced in the water, seeing something purple. "Eh?" Giulia shook his boat slightly, making everyone put their attention into her.

"Ah! Giulia! It is wool. It cannot get wet!" Ercole gasped, picking up his scarf from the water and holding it in front of her.

"Ah, heh.." you mumbled, pulling up Alberto and helping Luca dry him off before Ercole, and Ciccio see him. You heard a gasp from both boys, making you look at them both then at your brother who was pointing to his right cheek, making you wipe your cheek. 'Your (f/c) scales were showing.' He mouthed to you, making you smile at him for saving your life.