To all the Avatar Fans

To all the Avatar fans, have you noticed the parallels between Aang and Korra?
Basically, Aang was really young when he found out he was the Avatar, everyone started treating him differently, causing him to dislike being the avatar and instead he wanted to like any normal kid his age and felt as though his childhood was taken from him...he also had only mastered airbending before he ran away and spent 100 years inside an iceberg and had to master all the elements during the 100 year was in a short period of time, while traveling the world. In Aang's case, he learns to be the Avatar and masters all the elements. He doesn't like violence and always tries to find a peaceful solution to everything.
Korra is the opposite, energetic, often jumping into fights etc. She found out she was the avatar at a young age as well, but mastered 3 elements by the time she was 4 and was confined at the south pole. she was excited about being the avatar and thought it would be fun and easy. She ends up going through a lot of tough moments...from Amon temporarily taking her bending away, Zaheer and the Red Lotus poisoning her and so on...But did you know she went through all the suffering for a reason?
In Korra's case, the suffering served as way to help her learn how to be a human, that the avatar isn't a spirit for a reason and that she needs to connect with that part of herself, that it's ok to be vulnerable and and to experience pain.

I find this parallel really interesting and beautiful❤️.
What do you think of this parallel? Comment your opinions😊