(You don't know how precious you are) Peter Pan X Tinkerbell

I decided to add a touch of Disney and Peter Pan to this book, because I love Disney and Peter Pan and I always wanted to write a Peter Pan g/t fan fiction😃

Tink's POV:

I feel so left out...
Ever since I found Veridia in the forests of Neverland, Peter's been spending more and more time with her, while being nothing but mean to me. I sat in my secret spot in Hangman's tree, Peter and the lost boys' hideout, holding a bright, green, emerald peter had given me on one of our many adventures. Now, he no longer takes me on adventures, no longer ask whether I am ok or not. The last time I asked him if I could come with him...he yelled a me. I haven't tried talking to him sincr then nor has he spoken to me...
When I first found Veridia, she was wounded, lying in the woods of Neverland. I felt bad for her, so I took her back with me to nurse her back to full health. Little did I know she would not want to leave anytime soon. First she started breaking things, blaming it on me and then she accused me of pushing her or hurting her....and the worst part was, Peter believed her and didn't even try to see through her lies...
The lost boys though, they stuck by my side. They knew Veridia was lying...but Peter chose to believe her every time. What did he even see in her, that blinded him from the truth? I have no idea...

What is he up to now? Probably on another adventure....with Veridia...instead of me...

Peter's POV:

Veridia and I had gone into the jungles of Neverland, looking for a hidden treasure. Veridia was a great companion, but she was acting super clingy, probably because she's scared of getting hurt.
The trip was successful just as I had planned. We came back to the hideout full of precious stones and golden coins, that Hook could only dream of haha. Hook has been my arch nemesis for a while now, trying to kill me, which I find amusing. Watching him try and fail to kill me is hilarious.
I walked into the hideout and saw a familiar golden light, glowing closeby. Tink...I thought to myself. That fairy has been nothing but trouble since Veridia came into the hideout...hurting her, breaking things and so on. I looked at her with pure rage as I slammed my fist behind her.

Tink's POV:

I had chosen to come out of my secret spot, the emerald still in my hand. I had decided to look out ar the fireflies and stars, glowing so beautifully.
For the first time in a long time I felt at peace, free from all my problems. It was relaxing, looking at the beautiful night sky. But it all came into an end when a fist slammed itself down behind me, causing me to scream in fear and plummet on my back. 
I looked up to Peter, his face displaying a look of pure anger. His once beautiful, chocolate brown eyes were dark,
almost black with no sign of light present in them.

-"well, well, well look who decided to show up." He spoke, his angry voice booming in my ears.

-"What do you want, Peter?" I asked, as I looked up at him.

-"I just want to know what your problem with Veridia is." He said, with a serious tone in his voice.

-"I'd recommend asking Veridia on what her problem is."

-"How dare you say that about Veridia. She's been nothing but sweet, while you...you have been breaking everything around the house and have hurt her multiple times. " Peter's voice boomed over me as he grabbed me harshly.

I tried to kick free, but it was no use. I looked at him with pain in my eyes.

-"How can you believe her over me? You have known me for years while Veridia appeared like two months ago. How can you believe that I'd ever do any of the things whe accused me of doing?" I asked, on the verge of tears.