Chapter 40

Sorry for not updating I got covid 👍

I opened my eyes , there was a loud beeping.

I looked up , my heart stopped.

==============

"LET ME IN" I love as trying to get past a male doctor.

She was holding me in place , yumemi stared on in horror.

"PLEASE SHES ALL IVE GOT " I sobbed.

Suddenly the door opened and a female nurse came out.

==================

"YN WAIT !" Yumemi was running after me threw the car park. Eventually my legs gave was and I collapsed on the floor. By now it must be about 4am.

Yumemi quickly grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Yn " she held me as tight as she possible could.

==============
A week later
=============

I stood at the school gate. I had to go back into school now , it's not exactly like I wasn't used to loosing family members , but Mary's was definitely the worst.

"Yn..?"

I turned my head slightly to see ririka stood about three meters away. She wasn't wearing her mask which was a Surprise , her eyes wear puffed up and red.

I felt my heart start to beat slightly faster. What was I thinking , I couldn't come back here.

I took a few steps away from ririka and watched her eyes tear up. I turned and ran into school gates just to get away from the sadness in her eyes.

I stopped panting and sobbing after a turned the corner.

A few seconds later something hit me full speed in the chest. I felt arms wrap tightly around me.

Ririka was holding me as if the world would end if she let go