Chapter 14

I looked at my watch , 8:39.

I told ririka not to tell anyone else about my mother's death , it was no one else's business.

So I went into school, pretending everything was okay.

It wasn't.

But one can only pretend.

"Ayyy Yn!" Midari called out to me as I entered the student council room.

"Hey midari. " I smiled at her slightly before taking my seat.

"Morningggg" Yumemi took a seat next to me and smiled at me.

"Morning yumemi .." I smiled back , I didn't realise how much simply a smile would take out of me.

Kirari started talking , I almost zoned out completely.

It hit me that I was likely going to have to plan the funeral, and maybe pay for it with my money to.

"Yn ??"

I looked up "hmm?"

"Meetings over ." Yumemi patted my shoulder before leaving.

I nodded at her and stood up , I grabbed my bag. As I did I realised how shaky my hands were.

I grasped the bag strap harder to try stop the shaking and left the room.

The rest of the day went on slowly , but I think going to work was a bad idea.

==========

I stepped into the shop , it was a average day.

"Heya!!" Fluer called over to me happily.

"Hey.." I was mentally exhausted by now , I just needed at hold on till 7.

I went out back and got my uniform on.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror , I looked fine. I didn't look even alittle how I felt.

I pushed the door open to the main cafe and took a seat at the till.

The rest of the day went on with me servinging people , the normal.

=========

7:42 pm
I opened the house door and gently closed it again , I could hear a film from the living room.
Ririka was still here.

I was still stood facing the door , my hand was shaking and I felt the little energy I had left drain away.

Warm tears spilled over and trickled down my face.

"Yn you home?" I heard Mary call out.

"Yeah" I managed to say with out chocking on my tears.

"There's still some food left if you want some?"

I didn't respond , I slid down against the door and covered my mouth with my hands to stifle the chocking sobs escaping my mouth.

"Yo Yn?"

"Wait here I'll go see if she's okie" I heard ririkas soft voice before hearing something move and foot steps.

"Yn?! Are you okay?!" She rushed towards me when she saw me.

"I thought- I thought I could do today- but I can't -" I tried to calm myself , to no avail.

Ririka pulled me into a tight hug , rubbing my back and trying to calm me down.

"You guys are taking ages whats - Yn!!"mary ran over.

(Sorry abt the shitty chapter I'm not in a good mental state lols )