Chapter 7

I was sat on my chair ,
Legs rested on the table looking extremely bored.

It was third period but I hadn't felt like going into class , I was the only on in the room.

To my surprise my phone rung.

"Hello?"

" hey sweetie pie "

"Dad? Are you okay we haven't heard from you guys in days. " I took my feet of the table.

" yeah we are fine. But I called to ask if I can use some of your college funds for a gamble. "

What the fuck.

"What-!"

" we gave you the start of that bank account. I have every right to use it. "

"YOU GAVE ME £5 WHEN WE WERE IN ENGLAND!"

" well. We are older than you so I'm going to be using it. "

" YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBER!"

He hung up.

"FUCKER!!" I threw my phone at the wall , luckily it only cracked alittle bit.

I pushed the chair I was sat on over angrily and picked my phone.

"Well that was sure something ~"

I turned around to see sayaka and Kirari stood at the door.

Kirari was smirking at me and sayaka avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah sure. " I glared at the pair.

"Someone's a little moody no?" Kirari looked very amused.

"Our the way momobami or I kid you not I'll do a head dive out the window. " I was stood infront of her now.

"No , you wouldn't. "

I gave her a smile and walked over to the window , I knew there was a ledge just under it. In the uk there's something called free running. I had gone for about four years so I was pretty
Decent at par-core.

I could do a nose dive out of it and flip in the air quick enough to land on the ledge.

"Sayaka stop worrying she won't do it. "
Kirari was watching me mockingly.

"Adios !" I have them a small wave and did it.

"YN WHAT THE -" Sayaka rushed over to the window.

She looked down at me surprised , I was stood in the ledge , unharmed , smiling up at her.

"Cya love. " I gave her a big wave up and slid down a water pipe on the side of the building.

On the floor I was met by Runa and yumemi.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS SO COOL!" Runa was yelling while typing something in her phone.

"Runa videoed the whole thing !" Yumemi laughed.