Chapter 17

It's been a week ? Maybe two?

Well , it was safe to say no one I know took the news very well. Mary got extremely angry at me , she won't talk to me anymore. She ignores me completely at home.

Ririka won't look at me entirely so , there's that. Sayaka will constantly give me dirty looks.

I'm so tiered of it all. My luck that this happens when I try to help people out.

Right now , I'm sat in the student council room , sayaka is stood next to the president who is at her desk.

A phone ringing broke the silence.

I looked down , it was my phone.

"Are you going to answer that darling ?~" Kirari called over.

I nodded and picked up.

"Hi..?"

"Heya , um...I need your help.." I heard fluer to my surprise. I could tell she was crying.

"What's up? Are you okay?"

She suddenly burst out sobbing. "Somethings happened to Astrid. "

"Is she okay?!"

"NO- SHES ... YN SHES DEAD !"

"..what?" I was in pure shock, until I heard laughing in the background. Astrids laughing.

"...you both... " I muttered angrily.

"PAAHHAHA IT WAS A JOKE LOSER. " Astrid took the phone.

"...don't fucking contact me again." I hung up and threw my phone onto the table.

Seconds later i felt my hands begin to shake slightly.

"Honey?" kirari called over to me.

I didnt say anything , instead i focused in trying to steady my breathing.

Kirari raised a eye brow at sayaka and sayaka looked at her witha worried look.

"...ill be back in a ... a second" i muttered , standing up and leaving the room , i made my way to the bathrooms , trying to calm down.

It didnt work.

I looked in the mirror , i could barely recognize the person staring back at me.

My clothes looked neat , i had gotten good at hiding most emotions from outsiders , no-one in my family would talk to me , i lost all my friends..

I hit my fist onto the side.

I shook my head disbelievingly ,everything i did , it was all for them. And now ive lost them.

I realised the rising panic had settled , not feeling like i was on tipping point anymore. It had been replaced with anger and hatred , and hidden deep , pain.

"...isnt that a shame." i smiled to myself , fixing my hair the smallest bit. "I always seem to want what i cant have."

I looked myself up and down in the mirror.

"perfect."

( sorry for updating lols i almost died and then got a ririka tshirt so yk)