Chapter 33

"Yn wait up!" Yumemi ran towards me. I stopped and looked back to her , she got to my side breathing a little heavier than normal.

"God ..*pant* that bitch " she put her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. She clearly was not a fan of running.

"We should have known *pant* she will always be the presidents lap dog." she took a deep breath and straightened up.

I realized I wasn't as upset a I thought I would be, which maybe should have been a hint that it wouldn't have worked out in the start of things.

"Welp, I need to cheer you up!" Yumemi put her hands on her hips determinedly.

"Hm? How you gonna do that one ?" I raised a eye brow.

She thought for a moment then smiled.

"I HAVE THE PERRRRFECT IDEA!" She took my hand and started running , for someone who doesn't like running , or doesn't seem to be very good at it she does it a lot.

"Where are we going ?" I asked as we ran through the corridors.

"Just trust me on this one !!" She laughed , leading me towards a set of stairs I don't remember ever going up before.

There was a door at the top , yumemi pushed it open and dragged me out with her.

I stared infront of me in confusion. We were on a part of the roof , except there was a ....zip line ? Leading off it.

"Kay soooo, imma need ya to trust me okay?"