Chapter 27

Before anyone could open the door, a small click filled the air and the door opened.

And of course who else who it be but Kirari.

"I thought you were hurt, or something worse! Why didn't you respond to me. I can't - what's going on?" Kirari stopped talking as she looked from me to a angry sayaka then to Mary, who's eyes glistened with shock and unshed tears.

Sayaka looked even more angry, which I didn't even know was possible.

This seemed to shock Kirari.

" what's with you all and being so god self centered? I mean come on!" sayaka snapped at them both.

"Come again?" Kirari stared at sayaka in shock.

I looked to her upset and angry.

"Yn tried to kill herself." Mary turned to kirari.

Kirari just stared at me, eyes widened. Then suddenly she got really angry.

With out warning she advanced towards me, hand raised.

I close my eye tight ready to feel the stinging across my face. It never came.

I opened my eyes to see mary stood in front of me. She had grabbed ahold of kiraris wrist and looked like she was about to murder her.

"Don't. You ever. Lay your hands. On my sister." she spat, pushing kirari away.

"She just wants attention because I cheated on her. She never would have done it!" kirari snapped back.

"...i would have if sayaka hadn't stopped me." this is the first time I spoke since kirari got here. Mary and her both turned to look at me.

".. I'm sorry...." Mary looked at her feet. "I was just -...i was mad and I should have taken it out on you "