"yEs! ugly ass" Shawn mimics in a high-pitched voice.

"Dre Shaw say bad word too!" Nacia says and Andre throws something at Shawn's head because he's too far away to smack him. Nacia is telling anybody that's around when someone says a bad word, and it cannot go unpunished or Nacia starts complaining and asking why he can't say bad words without being put in time out. That little boy is too smart for his own good.

You can't even say it's because they're grown he hits you with an innocent "so?."

"You're a menace" Shawn and King mumble at the same time. The door opens and Nacia knows it's showtime. Shawn and King look at him and start shushing him and signaling him not to do anything. Nacia smirks evilly and starts doing that thing every baby does before they break down. The lip quivering.

The little boy starts crying out of nowhere tears and everything on the spot. Someone get this baby a damn award. Nacia runs from his spot on the stairs and into Trey's arms who starts shushing and asking him what's wrong while looking at Shawn and King knowingly because of their scared expressions.

"S-shaw and Kin bein mean" Nacia explains while hiccuping.

"Oh, really how they being mean?" Jordyn questions glaring at Shawn and King who are attempting to slowly walk away, but Jordyn's glare stoped them in the spot. One move and they might get shot at.

"Make me watch cocomelon" Nacia explains as Trey wipes away his tears and coos at him feeling bad.

"You don't like cocomelon?" Jordyn questions a little surprised because he's never meant a child who doesn't like cocomelon.

"No, baby ugly, songs bad, and like Jody songs more" Nacia explains referring to the rap music Jordyn tends to sing and listen to when he's home. He even remembers putting Nacia to sleep while rapping a Nicki Minaj song. He didn't think Nacia liked it that much.

"Okay I understand baby you don't even have to watch cocomelon again," Trey says. Shawn and King gasp dramatically at what they're hearing.

"Really?" Nacia questions his face lighting up as if he wasn't just crying.

"Yes, I promise," Trey says placing a kiss on Nacia's forehead.

"Go play with your toys," Trey says placing Nacia down who runs towards his toys happily. Dom slips past Shawn and King quietly knowing he doesn't want to witness this.

"We can explain" King and Shawn say at the same time chucking nervously.

"Come explain in Trey's office," Jordyn says with a sweet smile on his face walking in the direction of Trey's office.

"Fuck" King and Shawn mutter at the same time following behind Trey and Jordyn.

Later that week

Shawn and King are currently not on speaking terms with Nacia, and the child could care less, he loves rubbing his victory in their faces. He hasn't heard any cocomelon for a very long and it has been refreshing.

"Shaw, do you wan cocomelon?" Nacia questions innocently stretching his hand out trying to hand the remount to Shawn. Shawn s his eyes and pretends to try and take the remote.