seven - sex

an: i am so touch starved and want a girlfriend so bad anyway here's a chapter

Lauren's sure she's going to hell.

Not just for drinking underage, not just for cursing as much as she does, not just for being attracted to women as a woman.

She's going to hell for a whole new reason this time; sleeping with Camila.

She didn't mean to, she's not even sure if the other girls know, but holy shit, she knows she's going to hell after that one.

(Granted, they've had sex before, but like... out of a relationship... ugh she hates this.)

They're back on tour today after six days "off." They weren't even really off, they had to go to an award show and perform at some other stuff that she doesn't even remember because she's sure she doesn't have the room in her brain to keep it.

(She barely remembers her lines for their songs, how the hell is she supposed to know where they are?)

At least Lauren knows they performed with Taylor Swift, though, that much she's committed to memory. In all honesty, how couldn't she? Camila looked so excited and it made her so happy to see her like that. She doesn't get all the hype around Taylor Swift, sure, but if Camila's happy, she'll take it.

Now that they're back on tour, though, Lauren's finding it extremely difficult to talk to Camila. It was hard enough last week when she kept reimagining the whole she-was-naked-in-the-bathroom thing, but now that they've literally and figuratively slept together - it's impossible.

She's just lucky that Dinah hasn't caught on yet, even though she knows it's a ticking time bomb at this point. It's probably a matter of minutes.

She's contemplated telling Normani the whole story, but they're currently on the way to their next venue and she really doesn't feel like the whole bus knowing how she and Camila hooked up because they were maybe a little too drunk and the whole situation was just... convenient.

She's forced to stop thinking about it when Normani and Dinah pile on to the bus, putting their bags in their spots and then Dinah flinging herself on one part of the couch in the back while Normani looks through the movies they have.

"We have about a bajillion hours on here, what're we feeling?"

"Breakfast," Dinah responds, "How about you, Lo?"

Lauren just shrugs, she truly doesn't have an opinion and she kind of just planned on scrolling through Tumblr.

"One of the crew members picked up donuts if you want to grab some of that," Normani says to Dinah, "Ally and Mila are joining us, though, so don't eat them all."

"I'll eat whatever I please, Mani," Dinah retorts, getting up and leaving the section they're in.

Normani offers Lauren a quick glance, "You have a secret."

"Do not!" Lauren retorts quickly, bringing her legs up to her chest.

"Do too," Normani responds, "You have like thirty seconds, spill."

"I don't have a secret," Lauren protests, keeping her ground. She'll tell Normani later, maybe, but only if she shuts up.

"You're a bad liar," Normani comments after a couple of seconds of staring, "I'll figure it out, Laurenza."

"Figure what out?" Dinah asks, coming back with a box of donuts in hand, Lauren's sure it's a dozen, "By the way, the wet spot on Mila's shirt is not my fault, don't believe a thing she says."

Sure enough, Camila's following her with a peeved look on her face, but she just takes a donut and sits next to Dinah.

"How did you get a wet spot on Mila's shirt?" Normani asks, and Dinah shakes her head.