𝔄 𝔊𝔢𝔱 𝔗𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

Start from the beginning

It is now Friday and you settled it all out: You would go to Rosetta's, then she would take you to the meetup spot. When you got to her place you nervously walked up to her front door. About to knock, the door suddenly burst open and you saw Rosetta standing there with a wild expression.
"Ready to go?!" She asks. You smile and nod your head, eyes a little wide from the sudden jumpy atmosphere.
"Good, lets go!" She grabs your hand and drags you to the driveway.
"Where's your car?" You ask. She looks at you with a smirk.
"Not here today. My brother has it. But that's not a problem, we're going to get there another way..." She grins to you. Her sharp canine teeth peeking out every now and then when she speaks. You had a nervous feeling well up in you.
A) "What are you up to?..." You question cautiously.
B) "Rosetta..." You look at her carefully.

"Hahaha! What?! Nothing... Okay actually, I want to show you the true speed of a Vampire. Get on my back." She gestures to her back. You look at her suspiciously. She smiles and laughs out.
"What, don't trust me yet?" She giggles. So you carefully get on her back and she says,
"Just hold on tight and we'll be there in no time." You take her word and clutch onto her shoulders as she runs at an incredible speed. Wow... You think to yourself. After a few turns and stops you see people up ahead. They settled to go on a walk around the beach and town. This town you've never been to in your entire life. You saw a sign and it said, Dire Bay. That must be where you where. Dire?... You think to yourself. A name like that gave you the feeling that the reason you didn't know this place was because it was never meant for humans in the first place. Rosetta set you down, holding your arms in case you were dizzy.
"Here we are." She smiled. It was a sunny day but since it was October you needed a jacket.
"Wow, Rosetta..." Is all you could say. She laughed at your reaction.
"Liked it?" She questioned cheekily.
A) "Yeah. It was crazy." You answered bewildered.
B) "It was kinda scary..." You mumble shyly.

Suddenly you two hear calling so you look to see a girl with a cute pink bob waving her arms around.
"Hey!! Over here girls!!" She calls waving her arms dramatically. You two smile at the sight and you guys walk over. When you get close enough you run into her arms, and she's wearing a pastel puffy jacket. You sink into it and she laughs holding you back. Rosetta's next to her side as well, pulling her arm playfully. You notice that it's just Epiphany though.
"Where are the others?" You ask as you pull away from her embrace.
"Oh, they're down there at the beach." She points to water and you look down the tiny dirt/sand sloop. When you look down you see Alex, Angelina and Duke all together at the edge of the water.
"I told them it's too cold for that, but look at them do it anyways." She laughs and shakes her head slightly. It's because they're vampires... You think to yourself.
"Well, it's just their feet they're dipping in, so it can't be too bad." Rosetta comments but you know she's mostly doing it to cover up their secret. Epiphany shrugs and says,
"Yeah, I guess so." The three of you make your way down and the three beautiful teenagers turn around to look at you guys. Angelina studies you for a moment before smiling and waving. Duke just watches with a smirk that makes you feel uncomfortable and Alex smiles, stepping up and saying,
"Hey girls." Rosetta seems to be looking at Angelina suspiciously.
"Hey, how are you guys doing? It's nice to see you again, Angelina." You look to her and she smiles to you, stepping up.
"It's nice to see you as well, how's life?" She asks. Such a broad question... You think to yourself.
A) "Pretty good." You say.
B) "Could be better." You shrug.

A) "That's great to hear, I'm having a nice time myself. I hope it's the same for you, Rosetta." She comments looking to her now. "Yeah, I'm fine." Rosetta smiles.
B) "Oh, well, I hope it gets better for you soon." She frowns.

"Hey, I'm tired of standing here near the water, how 'bout we head up to town? They have a nice shop ahead." Duke suggests.
"Yes, let's!" Epiphany cheers and takes your arm. You guys walk through town and you see a really sweet place.
"Oh dang, I forgot my money." You frown.
"Oh don't worry about it, I got you." Alex says. Your eyes widened and you're surprised for a moment.
"You don't have to, it's-"
"What were you interested in?" He asks, cutting you off. Wha!!? You exclaim mentally.
"Uh... I guess....
A) this teddy bear, please."