𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱

"Oh so you'd like to work in the front? Fine by me." She says and you two begin walking to some tables. Rosetta's glancing around for a spot when you point to a table by a large window.
"Here work?" You suggest. You thought it was the best location due to the beautiful scenery the window looked out on. Rosetta follows your arm with her eyes to the table and looks at it for a second.
"Yeah, of course!" She agrees. She marches ahead with you following behind. Rosetta walked with a condident step. Once you two sit down you qatch as she quickly closes the black curtains over the glass. When she turns around she sees your disappointment and says, "So sorry, the light was blinding me." She apologizes.
"Oh, no biggie." You say. It's true that the sun was brighter today. You glance at the work she pulls onto the table and say, "Wow Rosetta, you've come a long way with your project." She was making puppets and surveys and was planing on making a video out of her PowerPoint with music in the background. It was a lot.
"Oh this, why thank you, I'm just letting loose my creativity fresh into the year while it's still here." She laughed swaying her hand. You watched as students silently came in and out. You wondered if all the students skipped lunch for catching up on work.
"So," Rosetta began. You saw her sketching some things on big pieces of cardstock papers. You started on your own project.
"Second week at Hemo Academy. Feel less nervous?" She asks. You glance around at the library, and see multiple students look your way, peeking their heads out from bookshelves. Then you saw the librarian at the desk staring at you avidly. It made you nervous. Those eyes seemed to never leave you.
"Yeah... I mean a bit... I'm still, nervous, I guess." She looks up at you with a gentle smile and says, "Only natural." Then she sketches over her designs with a sharpie. Feeling stares on you you ask Rosetta a question.
"Is there something on my face, Rosetta?" You ask cautiously. She looks back up and shakes her head.
"Nope."
"Is there something on me anywhere?" You persist. She observes you for a second.
"Nah, you're good." She says. Then she comments again, "Don't worry Scarlett, I'm here." You look at her slightly puzzled but comforted at the same time. Rosetta was a kind friend. So you smile to her and keep working.
About five minutes later Rosetta spoke up again.
"Hey, can you cut this out for me? I really need to catch up on the PowerPoint." She motioned to the paper with little drawings on it, then to her laptop.
"Yeah, no problem." You say and grab the papers and scissors.
"All of them?" You ask.
"Yes please."
"Got ya." You say. She turns to her computer and starts tapping away, looking inmersed. You begin to cut through the paper, trying to be very careful and not go in the lines. The muted lighting made it kind of difficult to see, but you didn't want to open the curtains because the sun was in Rosetta's eyes. You were able to successfully cut three quarters of the total drawings so far, so even though the last designs were a bit trickier you didn't bother opening the curtains. With no other sound than the cutting of the paper and the typing of Rosetta's keyboard, Snip! You accidentally snipped your finger. Rosetta shot her head in your direction and then you said,
"Ouch!" You held your finger. It was bleeding pretty good.
"A- are you okay?..." Rosetta stuttered, looking at your bleeding finger.

A) "Yep, I'm fine... but do you know where a bandage is? I definitely need one..."
B) "Yep, I'm fine... but I'm going to go to the bathroom to fix this up...!"

(If you choose A, go to the chapter called 'Rosetta got you a Bandage'. If you chose B, go to the chapter called, 'Meeting Duke and Angelina'.)