Chapter 55: Fatal Revelations - III

Start from the beginning

Because even though he felt the bonds between him and his friends breaking one by one, hell would freeze over before he ever let anyone lay a hand on any of them.

He exited the hotel in a serious and abrupt fashion, a brand new sports car that he got tuned in the other day waiting for him outside of the secret exit.

A line of men with tuxedos with Red Phoenix symbols bowed to him in sync.

"Greetings, Young Master. Your presence is requested at the main house here in Korea"

With a dismissive hand gesture, he sent them to walk uniformly to the 6 vehicles in total that were situated in front and at the back of his sports car.

"Sumbin" his cold voice spoke just before he entered his car.

He felt the bow his loyal servant had given him from behind.

"Investigate the happenings on Jennie Kim on January 16, 10 years ago. And find out why I wasn't informed about it."

There was no signs of the Vantae nor the Taehyung any of his friends had known. Instead what took over was the infamous "Death Pheonix", the title of the Young Master that spread throughout nations.

"I'll have it in 5 minutes, Young Master" Sumbin responds back, remaining his bowing position.

Taehyung could care less about everyone else before he entered his car, drifting dangerously till the rest of his guards lost track of him.

The sports car had a good grip and was great for drifting, he heard that it costs $2,300,000 especially with the specialisations placed into it.

He was gonna destroy it, and then burn it out. Tonight.

Why? Because he felt like it.

No one could stop him, not when they'd rather let him waste all that money than to make him bring out his katana.

He passed through the underground ways that his family had secretly owned all these years.

Seokjin might've been the Crown Prince of South Korea, and Jeongguk, despite his great way of hiding it, was the Crown Prince of North Korea.

But what power do monarchs have over him when the land itself was under his name.

Thinking about the superiority and control he had over people brought out a viciously mocking smile on his lips.

He could kill a Prime Minister if he wanted and he'd be forgiven, but he wasn't in the mood.

The Young Master could find his own way to the palace he rightfully owned according to birth right.

But before that he had to go to a stop over. A stop over that once he had left, had him wincing in pain on the intense sensation on his abdomen.

Until finally,  When the 30 acre piece of land finally came to view, a gorgeous row of red lanterns suddenly lit as his car passed by. It was tradition, to announce his arrival.

When he stopped at the front entrance of the mansion, 4 guards bowed before opening the doors for him.

He couldn't care less about formalities, because at that certain moment, he was losing all the care he had for anyone. For anything.

Vantae walked up the steps and headed towards the huge room filled with layers and columns of seats and headed for the one centering it.

It looked like a court room.

It was their council room. The room where controlling elderlies and advisers tried to place strings on his hands to make him their puppet.

The handsome man sat down with his legs open, his elbows laying on his knees as he felt Sumbin come nearer.