Thinking about me?

(Disclaimer: Further chapters contains matured contents. Below 16 are not advised to continue)

---

Sivaangi was over the moon after contemplating. The rain poured outside as if the nature is celebrating their reunion. She couldn't keep herself away from the rain. She went outside and started dancing to the imaginary syncopated rythym. But she has severely affected by the aftermath sickness from playing in the rain in the midnight. When ashwin, diya and uday went to pick her up at 3 o'clock in the morning she is still unwell. But she didn't disclosed it with her family. Diya went upstairs to help Sivaangi pack.

Siv's dad: "ashwin 10 hours mela travel pananum driver kuptukalam la?"
(It will be more than 10 hours drive why don't you take a driver with you?)

Ashwin: "i enjoy long drives uncle no problem. Thats why i wanted to go by road"

Siv's dad: "okay ashwin but atleast take an hour break somewhere"

Uday: "you don't worry uncle we will take care"

Siv's mom: "ashwin sivaangi etho shopping pananum nu sonaa pora valila konjam enanu pathu stop panirunga"
(Ashwin sivaangi wanted to shop. Make sure you stop for her)

Ashwin: "okay aunty"

Siv's dad: "poi ennanu parunga ivlo neram ah packing ah?"
(Go check her she is packing for a while now)

Ashwin and uday both went upstairs. Diya was packing alone and sivaangi is all laid up.

Ashwin: "rowdy get up. You can sleep later while traveling"

Diya: "anna check her temperature!"

Ashwin: "why what is wrong?" He pressed his fingers on her forehead and then also removed the blanket and checked it in her neck. "Fever ah?"

Diya: "anaiku neega ponna apro fulla malaila dance. Sona kekave ila ice cream vera sapta"
(After you left she danced in the rain added she ate icecream)

Uday: "mudilana vara vendam ma nee rest edu"
(You Don't have to come if you are weak. You take a good rest)

Siv: "no no im alright" she sat up and started stuffing things inside her bag. Her eyes looked tired and all puffed up.

Diya: "nan poi indha bag veichutu vara car la. Uday come help"
(Ill go keep this bag inside the car)

Ashwin sat near her.

Ashwin: "ammu fever iruku vendam nee ingaye rest edu"
(Darling you have fever. You stay back and take rest)
She grabbed his hands.

Siv: "pleaseeee ashwin. I want to come. Im alright. Its a mild fever. Better than yesterday"

Ashwin: "pills eduthu veichiya?"
(Did you packed the required medicines?)

Siv: "edukanum" she kept her hand in her stomach "ouch!"
(Have to take)

Ashwin: "enna aachu ma"
(What happened?)

Sivaangi ran inside the restroom. Ashwin is now unsure about taking her with him. She is visibly ill. She came out with a pitty face.

Siv: "got my periods" sighed.

Ashwin: "achooo its better if you take rest. Listen to me"

Siv: "no im coming with you. Dot" she is so adamant now and also ashwin understood her aggression. Its all her hormonal fluctuations.

Ashwin: "what if you get cramps while traveling?"

Siv: "i only get cramps once in a blue moon. So don't panick"