Looking at the moon

Ashwin was super excited to have sivaangi all to himself for four days but he wanted sivaangi's consent before he open this up to her parents. Sivaangi can't break his heart once again by saying no his plan. So she agreed to it.

Siv: "na keela pora neega konja neram apro vanga senior"
(Ill go now you come down after sometime senior)

Ashwin: "seri nee po"(okay you go) but he isn't leaving her hand to let her go. He held it tight.

Siv: "kaiya vidunga kandipa amma keela kanonu pathutu irupanga before she sends vinay up nane pora"
(leave my hands! mom will look for me. Before she sends vinay up here i myself will go down)

Ashwin: "nee yea vinay un thambi nu solala enkita?"
(Why you haven't mentioned about your brother with me?)

Siv: "enaku epdi teriyum you both met each other before nu? Neega pls kaiya vidunga ipo" trying to remove her hand from his hold.
(How am i suppose to know that you two met eachother already? Okay Now please let me go)

Ashwin lets her go. Since he is being inside her room for the first time he wanted to look around. Everything kept so neat like she have an OCD. He walked towards her wardrobe opened it. He took the first thing out which he laid his eyes on while opening. It was the same top she wore when he meet her from the outside at night. He took that in his hands and hid it inside her school bag and went down. Everyone gathered in the dinning room.

Siv's dad: "she makes the best chappati. Binni ma we are waiting"

Ashwin: "en amma vum nala samaipanga uncle. U should definitely come to my home one day for dinner" he invited them.
( even my mom's a great cook uncle)

Binni: "kandipa varom ashwin nee first saptu enaku epdi irukunu solu" grinned.
(We will surely come ashwin now tell me how the food tastes)

Vinay: "avlo onum irukathu bro" teased.
(It wont be that good bro)

Ashwin: "wow aunty its exactly like my mom's chappati. It tastes delicious"

Binni ma went too make more chappathi since ashwin praised her. Ashwin started to chat with vinay about his new school experience.

Ashwin: "is there any difficulty in improving your performance vinay after joining in our team? I saw you practice hard it will take you places"

Vinay: "no bro in fact i feel that i made the right choice by changing my school. Coach and my fellow team mates are real motivating. Also ambience is so nice for studying i feel fresh all the time.

Siv's dad: " thats great vinay. Im glad you opened up about how you felt about your previous school"

Ashwin started the conversation about tour.

Ashwin: "vinay nalanaiku 11th and 12th sendhu alleppey ouru 4 days ku porom. Neega apro 10th Bangalore poratha pathi unga class la ethachu inform panangala?"
(vinay day after tomorrow we are going for a tour to alleppey for 4 days. 11 and 12th grade students. Did anyone mentioned anything about it in your class about Bangalore tour for 9th and 10th grade?)

Vinay: "yah bro sonaga ana enaku training poganum next week match iruku"
(Yes bro but i have match nextweek)

Ashwin: "its an easy match for you vinay don't miss this trip you will enjoy alot"

Siv's dad: "vinay poitu va da 10th pona i wont allow you"
(Vinay you should go if next year i wont allow you)

Siv: "appa nan pogata?"
(Appa can i go?)

Siv's dad: "vendam ma 4 days safe ila athum nee ponnu epdi anuparathu thaniya. vendam athu pudhu school unaku yaru epdinu teriyathu"
(No ma its not safe for you to go for 4 days alone with new set of people. You ill never know who bad guys are with in your class)

Ashwin didn't expected this reply from her dad. Ashwin understood why her father is being very protective of her. He can't send her alone there is no safety.

Ashwin: "uncle you don't have to worry there is an antiragging club active in every class. In tour teachers will always have an eye on students. I feel they should experience this things in their school life i still cherish the tour which i went with my friends from a very young age its a beautiful experience. If you want i can make arrangements to take her in my bus with her close friends for her safety. Also ill make sure tara mam updates you our every move.

After hearing this sivaangi's dad felt super rude to say no. So he agreed to it.

Siv's dad: "okay ashwin. She is a kid batharama pathuko chinna vayasula ipdi tha veliya kuptu ponapo vinay crowd la miss aitan apo irundhu ivanga rendu perayum thaniya vidrathey ila"
(Okay ashwin. She is a kid please take care of her. When vinya was little we lost him in the crowd. It made us to never leave them alone anywhere after that incident.

Sivaangi started to fly. Her dad agreed to this trip also he trusted ashwin's words. Ashwin felt very responsible after getting an immediate okay from her dad. Also he started to imagine about their trip from that very moment. Ashwin completed his dinner. Ashwin stood up and went to wash his hands. Sivaangi was standing leaning on the wall near the sink facing the otherside. Ashwin is washing his hand behind her and started talking in a husky voice.

Ashwin: "epdi othuka veicha pathiya?" Proudly.
(Look how i made them to agree)

Siv: "mmm don't call me today"

Ashwin: "why?"

Siv: "im sure my mom will start to pack my luggage she won't leave my room today" chuckled.

Ashwin: "oh nalaiku pakamudiyuma unna?"
(Will i be able to see you tomorrow?)

Siv: "yes wait for me asusual"

Ashwin left her home she ran upstairs to her room to say bye to him. she opened her window. As she open she saw him looking towards her window waiting for her to show up. Seeing her open the window in a rush made him giggle. She made a hand gesture inside of saying bye out loud. He left. Sivaangi's mind immediately went to diya. She wanted to share everything with her. She called diya using her mom's phone. Explained everything.

Diya: "im sorry sivaangi i knew this will affect you. Nan apdi pesiruka kudathu ava kita. I made a huge mistake. Ivlo dhuram unayum un family um athu affect panunu ninaikala. Ashwin dad matum ilana inaiku situation vera mari poirukum"
(I shouldn't have talked to her like that. I didn't expected this outcome. If there wasn't ashwin's dad this whole situation might have been a disaster)

Siv: "no no diya. I just wanted to share this with you. I didn't wanted you to feel bad about how you snapped at her. Even i wanted to but i can't do it without any fear. I know i cant control Shanaya even if i behave as bad as her "

Diya felt very bad this is more than what she imagined shanaya would do. Firing her father from his job is huge but she did it which proves she can go to any extent to put sivaangi in danger.

Diya: "sivaangi lets meet in school" hung up without even a bye.

Sivaangi felt helpless and laid down looking at the moon. It soothed her a bit. On the other side diya texted uday.

Diya: "can i get ashwin's number, Baby?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜
Next update soon!
feeling grateful😊 love y'all❤