Same love every sight

Part 2

That day was an end of their puppy love. Its not the same after that. Ashwin went MIA after that even though he tried to go completely away from her he couldn't sometimes. He made sure to see her from far. He was there went she was dancing in the culturals. He was there when she sang at the cafeteria. He was there when she was alone in class. He never went away completely in school. But one day he really felt he should seize his heart from loving her because she never made any cue for him to come back to her again. She was very conscious about not getting back again after that breakup. But everytime he is near she knew it. She knows when he is looking at her. They both didn't know the magic that was still happening between them. Their bond can't be broken even if they deliberately try to. Ashwin started to hang out with girls after breakup because he couldn't fill the void she made in his heart. But he never tried to talk to her. He wanted her to come back to him. He acted like he doesn't care when he heard about vihaan spending time with sivaangi but deep inside he was burning. Diya and uday tried to sort this out but they gave up after a few moths since both were now different persons. Family questioned about this sudden change but they told them that they won't talk to eachother until finishing school. But the families were still in a good place. They come to sivaangi's house and vice versa. But ashwin and sivaangi never really met. When ashwin had is farewell she made sure she stay at home and cried all day. Ashwin was trying his best to enjoy without missing her presence. They practically not even moved on a bit but all that they did was to pretend they are over eachother. Sivaangi sometimes called him just to hear his "Hello". She terribly missed him after he went to college. Every place they spent time together made her cry. She was angry on him sometimes to let her go. She wanted to hold him every night. When ever she saw a car outside she thought of him. She pretty much lived with their memories. But ashwin tried to forget her. He thought she really hated him. He tried to find another sivaangi but not whole heartedly.

Ashwin focused on his game and academics and got into a renowned college. There he became famous every girl came behind him no barriers. He stayed single but hung out with almost every girl. He changed himself completely. In school he never talked with girls now he is different. But his heart is searching for the connection he had with sivaangi. An year in his college without a hint of sivaangi's presence successfully over.

Sivaangi on the other hand completed her school with good marks. Ashwin's mom strictly ordered her to join where ashwin is for her safety. So sivaangi's parents joined her in AEON college of engineering. Sivaangi even made hunger strike in her house for a different college but her parents were so strict on their decision. Vihaan, diya and uday is also studying in that college. Vihaan in this 2 years proposed sivaangi after figuring out what he had for her was love but sivaangi told him that she can't love anymore. In a fear of losing her he compromised himself and promised her to be a good friend. She is now different by her looks but same in heart. She have no place for any one else. Unfortunately shankars daughter got caught loving someone else so he withdrawn from the vultures gang. Geetha confessed what happened that day with anu after an year. But anu didn't do anything because she felt its good for them to concentrate on their studies and she decided to confess this with ashwin after he reunites with sivaangi forgetting this ego that he newly programmed in him.

Sivaangi's first day in college. She went inside she knew ashwin will be near her so she looked around. She called diya. Uday smacked her shoulder playfully.

Siv: "uday anna" she side hugged him.
(Brother)

Uday: "diya ava class poita ma enna vitutu friends pakanum nu"
(Diya went to her class leaving me stranded. She wanted to meet her friends)

Siv: "anna show me the way"

Uday: "come ill take you"

Vihaan: "ill take you"