Love is a risk worth taking

Ashwin felt helpless he wanted someone to hold. He is not thinking straight. He started walking inside his house. His eyes looked dead. He ran when he saw his mom turning towards him. He can't explain anything to her. He went inside his room. His throat muscles getting tightened since he resisted to release his emotions out. He felt something in his hand. He looked at his hand to see that red rose still being beautiful and bright. He touched it to feel the velvety petals his mind went back to the moment when sivaangi's hair caressing his hands. That's it for him to hold. He threw himself on his bed. Closed his eyes in pain it started to burn.

Sivaangi reached her class. She dont want him to think that she is uninterested in meeting him. She saw him being super happy while standing by the rose plant. She looked around for him. She waited for him to come to her class. He didnt showed up. She became more upset since she cant explain to him. She didnt understood why he didn't come to school yet. She felt very guilty. She saw diya coming when she looked down the building. When diya came upstairs.

Diya: "good morning siv, why are you standing outside?"

Siv: "i'm waiting for ashwin"

Diya: "ashwin bro epayume sekram vandhuru. Eniyum una paka varalana. Im not sure whether he will come to see you now"

Sivaangi didnt know what to say. She broke into tears before diya. Diya hugged sivaangi seeing her cry. Diya patted her back in the act of consoling her.

Diya: "sivaangi dont cry. He will come for you. Don't worry"

Siv: "no he won't. I just want to see him and ask sorry"

Diya: "sorry? What did you do?"

Sivaangi explained everything that happend between shanaya and her. Also told about ashwin coming by to see her at night. Diya got angry and cursed shanaya for being filthy.

Diya: "no one knows this. Im commited with uday. He is close with ashwin. Lets meet him and ask about ashwin. Dont worry im here for you" consoled sivaangi with these words.

Siv: "ipove poi paka mudiyuma?"

Diya: "romba late airuchu class start airum"

Siv: "ethachu pani na avaru kita ouru sorry ketatha ill be okay"

Diya: "break la polam"

Sivaangi didnt even listened to a single sentence during her class. Her mind was wandering thinking about ashwin. She is hoping that he is okay. Classes are over. Break time diya and sivaangi went to uday's class. He wasnt there. Diya suggested they should check in the ground. They both ran since break lasts only for fifteen minutes. The found uday running halfway. He stopped seeing them.

Uday: "bae, enna running la vara?" Teasing.

Diya: "she wants to talk to you about ashwin" impatiently.

Uday: "solu sivaangi" quizzed.

Sivaangi: "you know me?"

Uday: "elarukum unna teriyum. Ashwin oda allu la!" Fun tone.

Sivaangi: "Anna avaru varalaya?"

Uday: "ila sivaangi avan odambu sari ilanu sonna morning. Una pathi kuda ketan"

Sivaangi understood ashwin is really mad at her thats why he didnt came to school. She went crazy.

Siv: "Anna epdiyachu avar kita pesanum help panunga"

Uday: "yenna ma avlo avasaram ethachu problem ah?"

Diya: "ill explain it to you later, uday try to understand"

Uday: "sari avanuku nan call pani pakara"
He took his phone out dialed ashwin's number.

Uday: "switched off" he tried again.

Sivaangi cant think of anything. She wanted to meet him somehow. Love makes you stronger and will make you the craziest. She can't let anyone in between them. She wanted to take risk. She wont stop until she meet him today. She knows she cant meet him in the evening. So she made a plan.

Siv: "Anna lunch break la avar veetuku kutitu poringala?"

Diya: "aii avanga veetla patha ethachum problem agira poguthu"

Siv: "ila avar amma kita solitaru enna pathi. Avanga kita epdiyachu pesi nan avara pathuruva"

Uday: "diya avanga amma romba sweet. Onum solamatanga. Ma na una kutitu pora. Ne lunch break vitathu gate veliya vandhu nilu. Vera yarachu patha unayu enayu kindle panuvanga. So yar kannlayum padama nama poganum.

Sivaangi shaked her head on agreement. She is not thinking about anything. She is head over heels in love with him is there anything she can't do for him?

Uday begin protective about sivaangi brought his car to pick her up. She really feel a brotherly bond towards uday. She sat inside the car. She feels like she is going to faint. There is a lot of pressure inside her now. She just have an hour break. She has to me him and make him understand without revealing the reason behind it. Shanaya can't know they are meeting like this. She is so under confident about how his mother going to treat her. Uday drove faster than she thought. She saw his home. She is feeling so skeptical now. Did she made a right choice by wanting to see him like this? She is so tensed. Uday pulled his car over inside ashwin's house. But love is a risk worth taking.

Uday: "time kamiya iruku sekram avana pathutu vandhuru. Va ula polam"

Uday and sivaangi entered inside ashwin's house. Ashwin's mom saw them and welcomed them very politely.

Uday: "hi aunty"

Ashwin mom: "vaa vaa uday enna veetu pakame varathu ila romba naal ah?"

Uday: "konjam busy ma. Ithu sivaangi" pointed at sivaangi.

Ashwin mom: "vaa thangam" she pampered her by caressing sivaangi's face.

Sivaangi felt relief.

Siv: "ipdi sudden ah vandhurukanu thappa ninaicharathinga ma. Ashwin school ku varala atha pakalanu vandha"

Ashwin mom: "enkita ethuku da explain pandra? Ithu un veedu mari. En paiyanuku una ivlo pidichuruku enaku una pathathum pidichuruchu. Avan una pakatha kalaila sapdama kuda ponan. Ana pona veegathulaye thirumbha room ku poitan"

Sivaangi didnt know how to respond for that she looked down with a hint of sadness in her face. Noticing this uday interrupted.

Uday: "amma sema pasi vanga serve me"

Ashwin mom: "vaa da kutty unaku pidicha dish tha lunch ku panirukanga"

Siv: "ma avar enga irukaru. Ouru two minutes pesitu kelambira"

Ashwin mom: "nee saptutha kelambanum. Avan room mela poi right la last. Tungitu irukanu ninaikara poi pathutu avanayum kuptu va thangam avan sapdave matingaran"

Ashwin's mom and uday started walking towards dinning. Sivaangi can't be more happy to get this wonderful family she thought to herself. Now the biggest moment of her life. She is going to meet him in his room. She took every step with infinite questions running on her mind. She hoped he won't shout at her. She hoped he is normal. She had war going inside her head. She made it infront of his door. She Carefully tried opened the door without any noise.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜
next update tomo!
Will expect your feedback!