walking together

Ashwin: "hey! Have we met before?" in doubtful way.

Siv: "um! No, na indha area ku pudhusu. School pora route marandhuta. I think we are going to same school. Unga uniform.."

Ashwin: "yah i too noticed. Ne en school uniform la irukanu. Pathathu teriyum nee inga pudhusa vandhurukanu. If u dont mind ill give u a ride to school"

Siv: "car la ya?" she felt awkward since its the first meeting.

Ashwin: "seri iru. ill take my bike. ill lead you" He rushed to his garage. Picked one out of 5 bikes he own. He never rides RE but he wanted to ride it today.

She saw him ride it like a hero. She cant take her eyes off him. The thunderous sound which RE made brought her back to this world. He stopped his bike before her.

Ashwin: "kelambalama cutie?" With a smile.

Siv: she hid her blush "its sivaangi, senior"

Ashwin: "its ashwin, sivaangi" he imitated her.

Siv: "neega school thana apro epdi bike la varinga allowed ilaye?" he is one the powerful people in this area. He can do what ever he want. Since he drives well. He never gets into trouble for riding bike. And he always goes to school with practice dress also his physique is nothing like a school student.

Ashwin: he didn't answered to her question. "polama? Poi cycle eduthutu en pinnadi follow panu"

She shook her head and started pedalling behind him. He had an eye on her through the mirror. Also he saw her getting tired by riding. So he wanted to stop and for a minute and make her drink water.

when they both were standing under a tree a car stopped right behind them hiding a little. Its shanaya! she is crushing over ashwin for the past three years. When she met him at a party which her mutal friend hosted she started her obsession towards ashwin. But he never knew she exists on the other hand. She changed her school just for ashwin. Shanaya and ashwin are classmates but in different sections.
Shanaya saw ashwin taking water bottle out of sivaangi's bag with a blush. She wanted to kill sivaangi. Shanaya never made herself visible to him so far because she knew ashwin was never interested in girls so she didnt wanted to intrude in his space as a negative one. But now seeing him with a stranger that too so close. She grew mad. She couldn't see it any longer. She pressed the accelerator so hard.

Thats when sivaangi was halfway drinking water. After hearing the sound of the car it scared her. She started choking. Ashwin saw the car and immediately his eyes caught sivaangi struggle closing her eyes. He patted her back. The minute he touched her she felt very shy and her cheeks turned red. She had goosebumps. this is the first time a boy touched her after her family. So it felt really different.

Ashwin on the other side wondering why he feel this way towards her. He want to care for her. When he saw her choking he wanted it to stop coz he is panicking for a girl he just met. What are this synergy of emotions? When he patted her, her hair caressing his hand gave chills to him. These little things which are happening to him felt like some movie.

Siv: "sari airuchu. Pothum" thats when he realised he zoned out.

Ashwin: "so-rry ma naaa.. teriyaama.."

Siv: "its okay time parunga we have to hurry."

They both reach their school. He parked his bike on a shade outside and ran to check on her. He saw her coming towards him. He started admiring her beauty. Every thing she did seem like a slow-mo to him. She came to him.

Siv: "senior! Class varaiku varamudiyuma?"

Ashwin: "athuuu.. ill send someone else with you ma.. i cant come. Sorry" sivaangi saw him confused.

Siv: "ivlo neram nalathana irundhinga enachu?"

Ashwin: "na ivlo varshama endha ponnu kudayu pesunathu ila. Unkuda pesurathu yaravathu patha. Una first day vea tease panuvanga"

Siv: "enna neega silly ah reason solringa. Enaku kuda tha boy friend irundhathu ila athukunu unga kita na pesama ponana ena? im just asking one help please" with a puppy eyes. How could he ignore her wish?

Ashwin: "na solrathu solita. Eni enala una indha gossip la irundhu save pana mudiyathu solita pathuko"

Siv: "nan elam rowdy. Ena pathi ungaluku terila"

Ashwin: laughs.

Siv: "Ashwineyy sirikathinga" She frowned adorably.

Ashwin: "ashwineeyy!" He imitated her. Both chuckled.

They both walked together inside the campus.
Every single person around them were in shock. Its ashwin who is walking closely with a new girl. Girls were freaking out seeing their hot crush walking with some girl who is pretty.
Gossip spreads already like a fire that ashwin is dating a new girl even before they stepped inside the class.

He is walking like a lion with one hand in his pocket and other held his bag. And here she is shy and nervous about new school. She is squeezing her hands. She is looking down. Its like seeing a celebrity couple walk together. So much power they hold without knowing. She walked beside him like a cute puppy. Seeing sivaangi with ashwin girls were trying to communicate with her. She already became famous. Ashwin Noticing every single reaction around them. He held her hand and pulled her closer. He bent a little to reach her ears. She felt really shy stayed meek. After seeing this Everyone looked at each other like "who is she ?"

Random girl: "shanaya ku terinja indha ponna ena panuvanu terilaye" nervous breath.

Ashwin: "sivaangi ma elaru ouru mari pakaranga. Kandipa unkita vandhu ena pathi kepanga ethum solatha tell them we just met today"

Siv: "okay ashwineyy"

He droped her infront of her class and shook her hands. And twisted her with one hand and other hand of his pulled her closer by grabbing her waist. He bent and slightly let his rough beard touch her soft ears and said.

Ashwin: "welcome to my world. Cutie!" both couldn't stop blushing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ill update whenever i complete one chapter Or if u guys have any suggestion regarding updates please share! Please comment guys about what time should i upload in a day!