Uneven thudding

The sun rays blazed over his eyes which made him squint for a second until a captivating shadow fell over his whole face. It looked like an eclipse to his eyes. Without a doubt she is the ray of light from the moon who can soothe him with just her eyes.

Siv: "morning sleeping beast!" She pecked his forhead seeing him move. Ashwin groaned before closing his face with the blanket.

Siv: " Diya called me she wants me there with her she didn't sound good. We all should leave the resort by 10 remember?" She shook and she removed the blanket from his face. He gave a grumpy look.

Siv: "nan kelambara. Sekram ready aitu vaanga" he turned his face the other side without listening. She took her stuffs and left the place since diya sounded like she needed sivaangi very bad.
(Im leaving. Get ready and come soon)

Siv: "diya enna ahchu unaku. Are you okay?"
(What happened to you diya?)

Diya: "i was with uday and his friends last night. They wanted to mess with uday so they have put something in his drink. Without knowing that i drank it. I was suffering all night. Im alright now" she fell back on the bed. And started to laugh thinking about her luck.

Siv: "that must be embarrassing" sighed.

Diya: "it was everyone had a mischievous smirk in their face after knowing that i drank it" chuckled.

Siv: "ipo ne okay va ila nama stay back panikalama?"
(Are you okay now or should we stay back here?)

Diya: "no no we must go i was waiting for it"

Sivaangi and diya took their sling bags with them and left to the reception since that's where every one gathered to give the attendance. While going sivaangi called ashwin tell him to get here fast.

Ashwin: "solu cutie"

Siv: "elarum kelambitanga sekram vanga. Eniyu paduthutu irukingala enna?"
(Are you still in bed? Everyone got ready for the trip. Come soon)

Ashwin: "ila ila 5 minutes. ill call you back"

Ashwin quickly got ready and ran towards his room. He saw shanaya standing infront.

Shanaya: "ashwin i was searching for you. Where were you?"

Ashwin: "what? Did they came back again?"

Shanaya: "No! but i wanted to get your number for my safety i dont know anyone expect you. Please don't mistake me. I really dont feel safe here thats why I'm asking for your number" ashwin didn't wanted to give his number but after all this is for her safety he would do this to anyone if they are in shanaya's position.

Ashwin: "give me your phone. Be with your friends all the time" he typed his number fast and left that place immediately.

They all at the gathered in the jetty. Ashwin have hired the biggest boat for cruising and he have hired 5 boat for them. Everyone was so excited to go in the backwaters of vembanad lake. The whole boathouse looked mesmerizing. Everyone placed themselves comfortably. They planned their breakfast and lunch there and decided to spend their night at the beach.

Tara: "students those who are pure vegetarian can get into the last boat and the middle one. Rest of them can go to rest of the boats. We will be cruising for 6 hours.

Sivaangi and diya picked their room. Ashwin got in their boat.

Ashwin: "i wanted to take you in canoe just the two of us" both diya and sivaangi looked at him in shock. They expected him to be in the boat where there is whole animal delicacies waiting for humans to consume.

Siv: "i told you. You dont have to do this" diya left the room giving privacy to this newly fallen in love birds.

Ashwin went near the window. He looked sad even after doing all this. She placed her arm around his back. Made his hands wrap around her neck. They both looked at the houses which had personal boat. All the ducks floating around. Coconut tress and banana everywhere. The dark green water spreads divinity. Birds were flocking around sprinkling their beauty. It is all green. And they loved it.