Pillow fight

After making a deal with vihaan shanaya sat infront of vihaan's gang. Ashwin entered the bus 2. Vihaan signaled his friend. His friend waited for a perfect moment to start the plan. Ashwin looked at every seat to make sure Everyone is comfortable on the seating arrangement. When he laid eyes on shanaya's in no time one of vihaan's friend rubbed his hands on her skirt. Shanaya pretended to keep a pitty face. Ashwin didn't wanted to interfere since he didn't know whether they both were in a relationship. But shanaya expected him to do something else. The trip successfully started. The minute he came to his seat he took out his phone and started texting sivaangi since the music was earsplitting.

Ashwin: "sleep now, ill meet you in the next stop"

Siv: "you sleep now you looked restless"

Ashwin: "i wish you were here now"
She was already missing him terribly.

Siv: "don't make me miss you"

Ashwin: "apo ne enna ipo miss panalaya?"
(So you aren't missing me now?)

Siv: "no! you sleep now"

Ashwin: "miss you rowdy"

Siv: "i said, sleeeeeppp"

Ashwin: "okay okay ill sleep"
Ashwin closed his eyes trying to sleep. Sivaangi on the other side leaned on diya's shoulder.

Shanaya stood up to see whether anyone is watching her. Mostly everyone's asleep. She turned towards vihaan.

Shanaya: "i don't mind you ripping my dress. I want him to fight for me"

Vihaan: "we are bad but we can't do this obscene things shanaya. There is a limit"

Shanaya: "okay okay but i want you guys to do something that will make him fall for my trap"

Vihaan gets a call.

Vihaan: "what ever you want deal with zain. i have an important call to attend" he went to another seat.

Shanaya: "zain listen to me vihaan won't let you do this if you tell him. But i want you to rip my sleeve while ashwin is watching me. I can pay you more than you want. Do this for me without vihaan's knowledge"
Zain can be manipulated easily. It was a piece of cake for her to make zain agree to this nasty plan.

Zain: "na pandra shanaya. Ana vihaan ku ithu teriya kudathu. Terinja enna kondruvan"
(Ill do it shanaya. But make sure vihaan doesnt know about it. If he does he will kill me)

Shanaya: "next stop you have to do this then ill tell you what to do"

Zain: "okay"

Shanaya waited for the bus to stop. Bus stopped ashwin is still asleep. Every one got down the bus except shanaya. Zain gave some excuse to vihaan and entered the bus from the exit door. Shanaya stood two seats before ashwin's and pretended taking something from the overhead rack. Zain saw shanaya she signaled him to rip her sleeve. Zain did it with a force that made her scream out of pain. Ashwin woke up from this scream. She slapped zain and covered her hands. Ashwin got triggered by this and pushed him down.

Ashwin: "you okay?"

Shanaya: "its hurting" she didn't expected zain to be this aggressive while tearing her sleeve it made some scratches on her hand. But that didnt mattered to her since its the first time ashwin is talking to her. She was flying inside but she has to maintain this act to make him completely fall for her.

Ashwin: "you sit with me after breakfast. Help yourself with the firstaid kit" this is what she was waiting for. She wanted to sit with him. After giving a deadly look to zain ashwin got out of the bus.

Shanaya: "you idiot, why did you scratched my hand. Look this is the first step. Now you have to gather your boys and talk about harrasing me somehow it should reach his ears"

Ashwin went inside the hotel where Everyone checked in for 3 hours to get freshen up. He went to his room and took a quick shower. Texted sivaangi.

Ashwin: "which room you are in?"

Siv: "107"

Ashwin: "he hastened to give her a morning hug"

He stood before the room which she mentioned and rung the bell. The door opened. Ashwin didnt expected uday to open the door.

Uday: "unaku varaku ivlo nerama da?"
(What took you so long to come?)

Ashwin: "dei sivaangi endha room la iruka?" Tried to call her and texted her. he got no reply.

Uday: "diya room la than iruka. Opposite room la nan tha key eduthu kudutha avangaluku"
(She is in diya's room. They are in the opposite room i picked the key for them)

Ashwin: "ouru five minutes diya va veliya kuptu va da please da"
(Call diya out for five minutes please)

Uday: "dei ava enkuda tha da iruka neetha engala disturb panitu iruka veliya po da. Un allu thaniyatha iruka" closed the door.
(She is with me now you are disturbing us get the hell outta here. Your bird is alone)

Ashwin faced enough humiliation from his friend also he is so tempted to see her now because of her prank. He rung the bell. She opened it. He didnt even waited for a second he lifted her up and scared her. She held his shoulder with a grip. He started to rock her little fast. But he made sure he had a good grip on her.

Siv: "keela vidunga sorry sorry teriyama panita vilayatuku"
(Let me down! sorry sorry i did it for fun)

Ashwin: "unna paka tha trip ea ready paniruka nee ennada na enna alaya vitutu irukiya?"
(I did everything just to be with you. But you are playing pranks with me and not letting me see you)

Siv: "sorry seniorrrrr!"

Ashwin throws her on the bed. He sat on the bed. Pulled her bag towards him. And started digging her bag.

Siv: "enna thedringa bag la?"
(What are you looking for in my bag)

Ashwin: "i hid something inside the otherday"

Siv: "what?" She crawled towards him to look at what he is looking for.

Ashwin: "got you" looking at her top.

Siv: "when did you.." he stopped her by pushing her on the bed. And lying on her hand with her top in his hands.

Ashwin: "i need something of yours when im not with you. I don't think i can take anything better than this from you. This have a lot of loving memories attached to it. You really looked like a moon on the other day wearing this top" She went awe by looking at him explain his little theft.

Siv: "you can have it" she smiled at him.

Ashwin: "can i have you now?"

Siv: "No" mischievous smile.

The morning hug he wanted to give her turned out to be a pillow fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it💜
Next update tomo!