Fragrant droplets

Siv: "ethuku.. marandhuta ma yea vandhanu nan poi tungara" she quickly went inside the room before ashwin's mom could respond.
(Why... i don't remember why i came ma. ill go sleep)

Ashwin's mom thought she had trouble sleeping in a new place. Ashwin saw her going inside. He got confused. He again called her.

Ashwin: "ipo ethuku ulla pona nee?"
(Why did you go inside?)

Siv: "anga aunty ukandhurukanga. Epdi varathu"
(Aunty is sitting outside. how can i come)

Ashwin: "just open the door. Don't look at anyone and come up"

Siv: "its easy for you to say"

Ashwin: "okay ne poi tungu"
(Okay you go sleep)

Siv: "ipdi kochukita nan enna pandrathu?"
(What am i suppose to do if you are angry like this?)

Ashwin: "dont do anything. night"

Siv: "good night"

Sivaangi sat on the bed and blamed herself for behaving like a coward. Ashwin's stubborness didnt let him give up on this. He opened the door and looked down the hall no one is ready to sleep yet. He came out pretending to talk in his mobile. He came downstairs and slowly walked towards his sister's room. Seeing ashwin keep his had on the door knob one relative interrupted him.

Suganya aunty: "enna ashwin indha nerathula ponnuga room kula pora?" Ashwin's mom turned now few of them are looking at ashwin.
(Why are you going to the girls room at night?)

Revati aunty: "ashwin oda friend nu introduce panna ponnu andha room la thana iruka? Atha Ashwin pora anga"
(The one you introduced as his friend is inside thats why he is going)

Shankar uncle: "girl friends elam vechukatha ashwin nalaiku unakutha problem varum"
(Avoid having girl friends ashwin tomorrow it will create a problem)

Ashwin: "purila uncle enna problem varum?"
(I don't get it uncle what problem will it bring)

Ashwin's mom: "ashwin behave"

Geetha aunty: "your wife wont be comfortable if you have a girlfriend kanna"

Ashwin: "oh okay aunty"

Again ashwin went towards the door again they stopped him.

Revati aunty: "un room ku po ashwin morning pesikonga apdi enna pesuratha irundhalum"
(Go to your room ashwin what ever you want to talk do it in the morning)

That is when sivaangi came out. She didn't know ashwin was standing outside. She rehearsed to make some excuse and go meet him. Seeing sivaangi come out they started their chanting again.

Suganya aunty: "ithukutha vandhiya ma veliya?"
(This is why you came out?)

Sivaangi stood there in confusion.

Ashwin: "girl friend tha iruka kudathu lover irukalama uncle?"
(Is it okay to have lover instead of girlfriend uncle?)

Shankar uncle: "haha love elam nama family ku set ahgathu ashwin"
(We dont encourage love in our family Ashwin)

Ashwin's mom: "apdi yea solringa shankar anna"
(Dont talk like that shankar anna)

Geetha aunty: "love marriage won't last anni"

Ashwin's mom: "only expectations leads to divorce ma. Unconditional love irundha there is no end to a love story"

Geetha aunty: "athu elam movie la tha nadakum anni"
(Those kind of love only happens in movies)

Ashwin's mom: "dont you love your husband?"

Geetha aunty: "absolutely"

Ashwin's mom: "you had an arrange marriage right. If you can love a stranger unconditionally why cant someone love a person they chosen for themselves before their parents"

Ashwin clapped for his mom. Sivaangi stood there not knowing what to do.

Shankar uncle: "padikara vayasula love ah verum infatuation"
(Love at young age thats just merely an infatuation)

Ashwin's mom: "pathimoonu vayasula en amma ku kalyanam ahchu. Ipo varaiku sandhosama alagana life valranga enyum en appa va love pandranga"
(my mom got married at 13 and she live a beautiful life until now still loving my dad)

Ashwin: "namba mudilana nalaiku varuvanga parunga uncle"
(If you don't believe it they will come tomorrow you can see their unfaded love)

Ashwin's mom: "rendu perum poi tungunga morning endhirkanu 3 o'clock"
(You both go sleep you have to get up at 3)

Some how they escaped that night. Ashwin didn't disturbed her after that they both went to sleep. Morning sivaangi and anu woke up early. Sivaangi is now finally free she can get into ashwin's room. She ran upstairs and knocked his door. He was struggling to unlock from the inside since he was having hard time opening his eyes. It was freezing at 3 in the morning. He finally opened the door and went back to bed. She didn't disturbed him after that. She made sure she took everything quietly from her bag and went to bath. After coming out from she removed the towel from her dripping hair. Those fragrant droplets travelled in the air and reached ashwin's face when she sat beside him trying to wake him up. He squinted at first but somehow the very energy in him came back seeing her gorgeously glowing unfiltered face. The wet hair of her fell on his face when she bent down reaching his ear and talked in a husky tone which made his ear tickle.

Siv: "its 3:30"

He removed her hair which was hiding her ear and said.

Ashwin: "you smell yummy"

Siv: "you smell stinky"

Ashwin: "so?"

Siv: "go bath"

Ashwin: "i won't unless you give me a kiss"

Siv: "you haven't brushed yet"

Ashwin: "so you won't kiss me?"

Siv: "no"

Ashwin: "so rude"

Sivaangi got up from the bed and sat on the dressing table. Ashwin somehow managed to sit and started stretching.

Siv: "poi ready aagunga"
(Go get ready)

Ashwin finally went inside to bath. By that time she dried her hair and started to drape the saree on her. Salmon pink slik saree looked fantastic on her. She set her hair taking side partition. She wore a gold jumka having ruby stones on it. And wore a pearl set necklace with big ruby pendant. Her bangles matched her earrings. When ashwin came out his heart skipped a beat he didn't expected her to look this way at all. It just felt like a fantasy for him to see his girl in a saree like this. He made sure he won't spoil her dress so he dried himself and went near her when she was facing the mirror. He stood back her. He scanned her completely. He saw her divine beauty. He turned her towards him. She was extremely shy at that point. Since that was the first time she was in her saree before him. He looked at her face and started to suffocate her with his kiss thank god she wasn't wearing her makeup yet. Then he controlled himself. And looked at her again cupping her face. Then he took the bindi from the table and kept it on her forhead.

Ashwin: "its perfect now" she blushed.

Shankar uncle knocked the door and started to open by himself. Here he is standing shirtless with sivaangi. If he sees him with sivaangi like this then its gonna be the only talk in this house for more than a month.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it💜