Writer's Note

Hello, it's me again with my take of Forth and Beam. 

Beam is always my favorite character, along with Wayo. At first I planned to make this story with Beam and Wayo as the main characters, but I don't have the heart to make them both go through this angst hahaha... So I stick to the original character instead and make Beam and Wayo as close as brothers in this story.

And yes, it's going to be angst. 

Originally, I didn't write this as a fan fiction. I wrote this in my own language, and it was not BL. But somehow I feel, this storyline fits for the character. I got the idea from a song. It's an old song titled Love Me With All of Your Heart by The Blue Diamonds (There is a version by Engelbert Humperdick, but I prefer The Blue Diamonds' version). When I heard that song, I feel gloomy all of the sudden. I don't know why hahaha...

I hope you guys like this story. I am looking forward for any comments.

Here is the lyrics of the song:

Love me with all of your heart, that's all I want dear.
Love me with all of your heart or not at all.
Just promise me this: that you'll give me all your kisses every
winter, every summer, every fall.
When we are far apart or when you're near me
Love me with all of your heart as I love you.
Don't give me your love for a moment or an hour,
Love me always as you loved me from the start:
with every beat of your heart.

When we are far apart or when you're near me
Love me with all your heart as I love you.
Don't give me your love for a moment or an hour,
Love me always as you loved me from the start:
With every beat of your heart,

Yes, ladies and gentlemen... I love oldies songs 😅

Stay safe and healthy, every one....

P.S.: If you see this story in any other platform, please be aware that it was an unauthorized publishing. I only publish this story on Wattpad and I never meant to make money with this story.

Please enjoy :)