Sixth Letter

Dear Y/n,

I am glad to hear that you have been doing well lately. Did the little kids, Gon and Killua, like the apple pie that you made? I sure hope they did, and they must! Your apple pie is the best-tasting apple pie in the whole town. I told Leorio to check up on you sometimes before I went to the camp, so I hope he does that. If he does not fulfill the duty I gave him, rest assured, he will be facing the repercussions of his actions when I come back. Did you eat the cake Ricky brought you? If you did, I am not mad. Just asking. It would be a total waste not to eat it. If you did not eat them, you can always give them to the little kids, you know? 

Do not worry about me, my love. I am doing fairly well. Maybe even better than most of my comrades, and I am lucky and thankful for that. I did get a bullet wound on my right thigh. I am currently resting in some tent here at the north camp. The nurses attending me looked worse than the military heads. The war has not been looking that great, either. If I feel much better, I will send you another letter before I depart for battle again.

When I come home, maybe I should blow Ricky's head off? I am just kidding. Do not take me seriously, my love.

Again, do not worry. Please do not cry. I love you. Always.

Yours truly,

Kurapika