Chapter Thirty Four: I Have Plans

Umm, nothing to say here then make sure to vote and add my book (coming out soon) ''Reunited by Revenge'', it will be coming out after the this book and then it's sequal. It will be all pre written so you don't have to worry about me updating all the time, so let's get this party started!! lol, jk leggo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chapter Thirty Four: I have Plans'' 

(Brielle POV)

(Flashback) 

''Get Out!'' I yell, while throwing the closes thing to me at him. My aim was way off. 

''Not until you tell me where you went!''. 

''Why do you care!?''. 

''Because, I LOVE YOU!''.

The room was gradually being covered with an awkward silence. ''Just forget it'' Jacob says walking towards my door pass me. I stop him and use the wall to help me back up. 

''Why?'' I ask. 

Before he responds he goes back to sit on my bed. ''I don't know, it's just I have grown on to you. I mean, I know you were mad at me for a long time through whatever we were back then but then I realized it was because of your boyfriend. I mean you do like me back, right?''.

''Jacob, I actually do but-'' My phone started ringing, it was Jason. 

''Hey, Jason. Now's not a good time, can I ca-'' As I talk, I see Jacob look pissed and walk past me. ''JACOB, NO YOU DON'T UNDE-'' By that time, he was gone. I hear Jason on the other side of the phone still talking. 

''Jason, can I call you back?'' I ask while he starts to say something and I hit the 'end' button. 

Shit.

(Flashback Over)

I have been up all night thinking about ways to apologize to Jacob. But the more and more I think about it, Jacob never even made the first move. He never OFFICIALLY asked me out, because in my rule book, a simple 'date' is not a way of automatic relationship, no matter HOW good the date was. 

I look at the clock, and realized it was 5:27 in the morning. I mine as well make everybody some breakfast. I have been acting like a real bitch to my family lately, and I guess it's time to make up for that. I went down in the kitchen finding Jasmine laying on the couch flipping through channels. 

''Hey Jas'' I say walking down the steps. She looked up at me. ''Hey girlie'' she said putting attention back on to the tv. I joined her on the couch. ''So what's up?''. 

''What's up with you, why are you up so early?'' I ask grabbing the remote and changing to the channel she wanted. ''Couldn't sleep, You?''. 

''Just woke up. Thinking about making breakfast for everyone''. ''Oh cool, I want to help. But Bri'' Jasmine replies as we both get to the kitchen. 

''Yeah?''. 

''Tell me why you were out late'' She demanded, leaning on the counter as I grab some pots and pans on a high shelf. I sigh.

''Everybody was just pissing me off. I wanted to cool down, so I took a 'Me' day to relax. I went to a carnival..'' I explain, I don't want to tell her about Jason yet besides she might not know about it yet. 

''Mhm, what else?'' She seemed persisted. ''Err, I met this guy-'' That's all she needed right there to start assuming stuff. 

''Brielle!'' She half way yelled. ''I mean, we just talked for a while and he drove me home. That's all''. ''Brielle, you should know better. For all you know he could've raped you! Now he knows where you live and he got your phone number. You need to watch yourself and stop trying to get grown, or you are going to end up like me and Dom''.