*24*

[Last chapter thank you for for everyone who followed me on this journey ;D]

"Heeseung I-"
"I know jake, I know... just know that I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, the date I've made you.. I'm really sorry.."

"Thank you.. for all the nice things you've done for me when you weren't drugged"

Heeseung smiled "can we at least still be friends..?"
"Of course" jake gave a smile in return knowing his life would become much better now.
"Thank you, then I'll be on my way then I wish you the best sunghoon and jake!" He ran off with a broken heart but with a smile to his face.

_________________________

The calm wind flew by their hair as they reached the front door step.

"Are you sure about this..?" Jake asked fixing his wheelchair so he wouldn't fall off.

"I've never beenore positive.." He tightened his grip on jakes hand reassuring his decision.

Sunghoon knocked lightly on the door fixing his posture.
"Coming!" A voice was heard hearing the Door unlocking.

As the door opened it revealed Ms.Park.
"Oh sunghoon! Where's yeon-"
She stopped talking as he noticed jake.

"Sunghoon what is this? Where's yeonjun? Why are you holding hands with the boy who ruined you?"
Her voice was deep and mad scaring jake but not sunghoon.

"Mother I think it's finally time I packed belongings and leave the house."

"Excuse me? Who said you can leave? What about your career? You wouldn't want to spend your life with him would you? Yeonjun is what's best for you! Where is he?!?"" Her voice got louder each second.

"Mother understand that I'm not a little kid anymore I'm 18 now. I know what you and yeonjun were planning, I can't continue living here were you don't support Me. Yeonjun left he's probably at the airport now hoping to fix his life and restart all over again."

Ms. Park saw the sincerity in his eyes tearing up a bit he placed her hands onto his.
"You're right sunghoon.. all I ever wanted was to give you the best for you.. since the loss of your father I just wanted to give you what's best and always cherish you.. but I see now that I have always done too much...
I'm sorry son please forgive me and don't go yet.. I'll support you in everything now just.. don't leave me.." she sobbed into her hands feeling pity in her heart.

"Mother I never planned on actually leaving you.. I just wanted you to see what you've done wrong, thank you for everything
Mother" sunghoon hugged her giving her a pat on the back.

Jake teared up a bit in the corner of his eye their lives would finally be accepted again.

Music recommendation: love me like you do; Ellie Goulding.

(This song fits well for this part of the chapter ); )

"Well we finally did it jakey.. we're free from our problems.." He smiled.
"Mhm I'm really glad everything worked out in the end" He admired sunghoons pretty face feeling happiness light up inside him.

The breeze was felt through their hair feeling warm.
"Sunghoon?"
"Yea jake?"

"C-can I try walking for a while-?" He looked up meeting his eyes glistening in the night.
"If you're prepared for it then I'd like to help you"

Jake nodded trying to stand up by himself.
He could feel his legs tingle but had very low recognition of how to properly walk.

He used his every force to manage to stand
Tears forming in his eyes.
"Hey hey don't sweat it, calm down a bit you'll manage to get there soon it'll take a while but you'll be okay.."
"B-but it hurts.."

"Would you like to try another day instead?"
"N-no I'll be able to manage thank you though.."

After a few tries of trying to stand he successfully had full movement with his feet feeling happier then ever.

"I-i can walk! I can feel my legs! L-let's go r-run!"
He took sunghoons hand by surprised and starting running unaware where to go but his excitement told him to run.
"Are you sure you can do this? I don't want yourselfto get hurt!" He asked while running.

"Positive!"

The ran to an open area full view on display. Not too far away from home.

The sun setting so beautifully hand in hand they sat down with big smiles on their faces.

"I'm really glad I met you sunghoon" He looked at sunghoon with a warm smile.
"Me too jakey..me too.."

The sun setting was a beautiful view the breezing night warming their bodies.
The atmosphere wasn't awkward at all.
It was nice and peaceful. Nothing to interfere this time.

"I appreciate everything you've done for me and hope we continue growing together.."
"Jake you mean the world to me, you have always meant the world to me, I love you for who you are and appreciate all your effor you've done for us and I think it's finally time to let you know that.. that i....

"I love you"

They said at the same time.

Their eyes locked and hands pulling each other close.
"I love you so much never forget that"
Sunghoon said kissing his forehead.
"Me too, me too.. I hope we can always stay together until the end of time.
Because our love is like nobody's else's."

"Exaclty and we'll always go our paces no matter what because I love you and always will.
"I will always love you too.."

The end
____________________________________________
Well that was the end how was it? Did you like it I know it was pretty fast but I appreciate everything you guys have done for me! :D
Thank you to everyone who has been with me since the beginning.

My next book will come out within a few days to please stay tuned for that!
It's now safe to say,

Started: Saturday july 20th 2:30 PM 2021.

Finished at 12:50 AM Wednesday August 4th 2021.

Thank you.