*16*

"Scoot over ni-ki!" Sunoo whined pushing him away.
"I can't move knucklehead! Jay is squeezing me!"
"Guys calm down- you literally have a 6 inch distance from each other why are yall whining?" Jay exclaimed making jungwon laugh.
"OH LOOK! ITS SUNGHOON OVER THERE!" Ni-ki yelled pointing to a bench on the ice.

"HELLOO SUNGHOON!!" The boys cheered for him waving their hands.

Sunghoon chuckled admiring the competitors. He saw a boy around his age staring at him. Sunghoon waved receiving a wave back.

"Guess you'll be my victim.." the boy murmered under his breath.

"WELCOME EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TO TODAYS COMPETITION! WE ARE GLAD YOU MADE IT NOW LETS WELCOME THE COMPETITOR'S! FIRST UP WE GOT THE BEST SKATER OF WASHINGTON!! I PRESENT YOU - LEE HESEUNG!"

cheers were heard in the crowd as a boy came out in a formal outfit with a mic.

"Woah! He looks so cool!" jungwon exclaimed.
"He's here... I should've known.." jake thought.

"NEXT UP WE GOT THE BEST SKATER IN AUSTRALIA LETS WELCOME - PARK SUNGHOON!!"
More cheers were heard in the crowd as sunghoon stepped on the ice.

"NEXT UP WE GOT THE BEST SKATER IN AUSTRALIA LETS WELCOME - PARK SUNGHOON!!"More cheers were heard in the crowd as sunghoon stepped on the ice

"SUNGHOON OVER HERE!!" The boys screamed jumping around.
Sunghoon got to their side and waved.

"Be careful sunghoon... heeseungs it's h-him..." jake whispered touching the fence that separates them.
"Don't worry jakey I'll be fine~" He teased giving a small laugh.

"ALRIGHT THE FIRST PERFORMANCE GOES TO LEE HEESEUNG!"
The audience cheered as heeseung makes his way to the middle of the rink.

The chosen song plays softly as the crowd quits down.

He starts off with small glides then makes an axel jump landing smoothly.
He performs on the bestest and most hardest tricks in figure skating leaving anamazed audience and judges.

The crowd claps and screams as he finishes off smoothly with the lutz.
"You did amazing heeseung!" His coach exclaimed giving him a high five.
"There's no way sunghoon can beat me now" the boy smirks knowing what he has done.
_____________________________________________
I'm so sorry I didn't update the book last week I lost my paper where I had written down The whole story so I had to start from scratch again. I'm really really sorry I'll try to update more frequently now.
~had