*19*

GOT MY PHONE BACK :DD

______________________________________________________________

~5 Hours later~

"Sweetie are you doing okay? The doctor said that you'll be in rehabilitation for a while since it is best for you..." She kissed Sunghoon's forehead wiping away his tear. 

"Mom.. Where is jake...?"

"Oh sweetie jake...he... he never showed up! he told me he didn't care about you or your health and that he will never want to see you again" She exclaimed looking sad.

"J-Jake wouldn't do that! He loves me! I love him... he wouldn't leave me... right..?" The boy bursted in tears thinking that his true love left him.

"I'm so sorry but if you don't believe me.. here read this.."

He handed sunghoon a note. It read

Dear, Park Sunghoon

I am sorry to tell you but I don't love you. I never did. You were pathetic enough to think I actually loved you but I didn't. Don't try to contact me or find me because I will get cops involved in this.

See you never Park Sunghoon.

From, Shim Jaeyoon.

Sunghoon ripped the paper into pieces crying desperately.

"how could he play with my feelings?!?!? I gave him everything... I cared for him and showed him that I truly love him.. Why.. WHY? SHIM JAEYOON I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"

....................................................

~5 hours earlier~

"I'm relaxed now jay... can we go see sunghoon..? Please?" Jake begged shaking jay like crazy.

"Yea yea c'mon lets go see sunghoon."

They went towards the guys were Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Jungwon were.

"We are really sorry Jake! Yea we are really sorry! We didnt mean for that to happen!" Ni-ki and sunoo said. 

"huh? What are you guys talking about?" Jake questioned as jay started the car.

"I think Ms. Park hates us now.. shes blaming us for the incident.." sunoo whispered.

"The car is ready! we can go now!" jay yelled.

"it's okay guys.. I can try to talk it out with her."

The boys nodded in agreement and headed towards the car.

"umm... Jake..?" Jungwon said.

"hm?"

Jungwon pointed towards Jakes skirt.

It was covered in blood.

Sunghoons blood.

Jake starred for a while flash backs coming in his mind.

"G-give me a minute to w-wash this up"

Jake wheeks himself to the bathroom trying to hid the blood.

but as soon as he reaches the bathroom everything went black.

__________________________________________________