*10*

The doctors rush in after hearing screaming coming from the patients room.
"Sir please leave the room jalr isn't in a good condition right now please leave" the doctor said rushing sunghoon out of the room.

"Heeseung?... who's heeseung?" Sunghoon thinks to himself as he exits the room.

"JAKE HIS NAME IS SHIM JAEYOON IDIOTS TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I WILL SUE YOU GUYS" a loud scream said.
Sunghoon knew his mother has finally arrived so he ran of towards her.
"Miss I know were jake is just follow me" the boy said directing her.

"Oh sunghoon! My dear what happened to jake!?!? Is he okay?!?! Did you do something to him?!?"
"Oh well... Jake... he's fine for now...but right once he woke up he started yelling at me saying heeseung go away from me.." they sat down at one of the chairs in the wating area.

"Heeseung..? Oh dear lord no... he's still traumatized then.. I thought he was getting better since he was always so joyful at therapy.." Ms. Shim said crying into her hands.
"May I know who heeseung is..? Did heeseung cause his accident-?" Sunghoon said curious about the situation.

"I thought he'd tell you all by now but I guess not... I can't tell you who heeseung is myself.. you'll have to ask him without him getting a panic attack.. and that'll be hard.."

"For the patient shim jaeyoon?" A doctor said.
"Here here! How is he?" Sunghoon asked worried for Jake.
"He's fine now though he had a panic attack. It'd be really helpful to us if you told us who heeseung was though. He kept screaming and screaming saying things like "don't hurt me anymore I've been good I swear!" Or "I'm sorry heeseung please don't hurt me I beg you". This boy heeseung has he abused jake before? Or has he been sexually abused before?"

"I'd like to talk with you privately... if that's okay with you sunghoon" the mother asked.
"It's fine go ahead I'll visit jake and see if he's doing better" sunghoon said giving her a small pat on the shoulder.
"Thank you.." the mother said as the doctor led her to his office.

Sunghoon entered the room trying not to cause much noise.
He saw Jake on the bed his eyes puffy and his nose red indicating he's been crying.
"Hey jakey.. are you doing better now..?" The boy whispered trying not to cause another panic attack.

"Huh? Oh h-hey..." jake whispered.
"I'm sorry if I scared you earlier it wasn't my intention..." sunghoon said sitting down next to him.
"Can I have a h-hug?"
Sunghoon nodded scooting closer to him pulling him into a warm hug.
He pecked Jake's forehead.

"It's okay jakey, you can do whatever you want to me, just don't break my heart"

____________________________________________
Heyyy did yall see the fever choreography video?!?!?!? I was literally dying- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~had

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒄𝒆 || Jakehoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें