*13*

"I-im so s-sorry" He cried into Jake's shoulder as Jake patted his hair.
"It's fine its over now" He whispered trying to calm down sunghoon.

The crying boy hugged him hard complimenting him on how brave he was to escape from him.
After a while they both stopped crying holding on to each other.

Sunghoon wouldn't forgive himself if jake ever went into trouble again "I'll protect you.....always"

The night became warm as the boys cuddled up together watching the stars.
The both fell into sleep as more stars appeared.

"Morning jake! OH-" surprised the mother stared at the boys together.
"I'll leave you two alone.." she smiled and carefully closed the door.

"She saw us didn't she?" Jake askes as he sits up from the bed.
"Yup but it doesn't matter it's okay" He yawns stretching his body.
"When is your ice skating competition again?"
Jake gets on his wheelchair opening the window.
"Oh its today. I'm taking the plane in a couple of hours"
"I'll come with you" jake takes out a luggage and fills it with his clothes.

"Huh? Oh no no no you're staying here I want you to rest here, I can't let anything bad happen to you again" sunghoon says taking the luggage away.

Jake throws an adorable fit begging for sunghoon to let him go.
After a while sunghoon finally agrees taking both of their luggages to the car.

"Sweetie please take care of him he's everything I have" Jake's mother hugs sunghoon thanking him for everything he's done.
"I promise I will take care of him" he gives an assuring nod and takes jake to the car sitting on the opposite side of him.

"Bye mom! Take care!" He waves.
"You too sweetie! I love you!"
"I love you too!" He yells his voice getting distant as the taxi driver drives away.
_____________________________________________

Hey guys! So i have a bit of bad news...
Bad news is my parents signed me up for summer school and it starts tomorrow, which means I'll be updating less for now.
But don't worry! I'll make sure to at least update 3 times a week!
Love ya!

~had